A Turn For the Better

After my escapade with Yaldaboath, I went back to Lablanc. Everyone was waiting for me there for the Christmas party. I forgot about the shit I went through earlier that day. And I actually got in a few genuine laughs and smiles for once.

I determined that even though I no longer had Akechi, I could still live a fulfilling life. That is until he walked in through the front door of the coffee shop. I stopped what I was doing. I felt like I was in the middle of a dream. But it wasn't a dream.

Goro gave me his signature princely smile, and I ran up to him. I tackled him in a hug, and I didn't notice when we both started crying. He cupped my cheek; he was real. And he was here. I knew everyone was staring at us now. But I could care less, and to rub it in their faces, I kissed my sweet detective.

Akechi smiled when I pulled away, "What did I miss?"

I could tell I was still crying, "I thought you died..." I was a smiling, crying, happy mess.

"I thought so too, but then I woke up in a hospital in England of all places. Can you believe it?" Akechi beamed as he wiped my tears away.

I heard a not so subtle "Ahem," from Sojiro. I turned to face him, and he gestured towards my friends, who were all just staring.

Akechi noticed too, and in return, he pushed me against the closest empty table and kissed me again.

"Ack, ew, gross." Futaba reacted.

I felt the smirk form on Goro's mouth as we heard that, and he then forced his tongue into my mouth, and we started making out in front of everyone.

"Akira! Akechi! If you're going to do that, go somewhere more private!" Sojiro practically yelled.

"Yeah, get a room!" Ryuji sarcastically added.

"Alright, you don't mind if I steal him from you for the night then, right?" Akechi asked.

"W-wait, for the night?" I was surprised.

"Yeah," Akechi smirked, "I want to make this your best Christmas ever.~" He whispered that last part so that no one else could hear it, "I have been waiting so long to feel your body against mine, so I hope you're ready."

I blushed and nodded, then Akechi finally backed away from me. I went upstairs to grab an extra set of clothes, and Goro brought me to his apartment.

"Wow, this place is pretty big," I said as I gawked at the fabulous marble counters of the kitchen, the soft plush carpet, and the large windows overlooking the Tokyo skyline.

"I wish it was smaller," Akechi told me, "But being a celebrity comes with some perks, I guess."

I noticed the windows growing darker, and I looked over to Akechi, who was fiddling with a universal remote, "What are you doing?" I asked.

Akechi smiled, "Setting the mood."

Soon after the windows, the lights darkened as well. It honestly looked so much better like this. The soft greys and blacks, intermingling with dark blues, purples, and reds.

After Akechi was done, he walked over to the couch and beckoned me to come closer. I did and sat down next to him.

"You sure you're ready?" He asked as he pulled out a small bottle of lube and a couple condoms.

My face flushed when I saw the items in Goro's hand, but every part of my body wanted him to overtake me and leave me a moaning wreck. I took in a deep breath.

"I'm ready," I answered.

Akechi smirked, and in one swift move, pinned me to the couch. He immediately started kissing me, moving slowly down to my neck. He bit down in a few places, leaving marks. But all I could focus on was the pleasure.

We continued on like that, Akechi's lips moving lower and lower until we found ourselves exhausted and wet.