Left to Process the Pain

Akechi received the call not long after. He falls to the ground and weeps, but rushes over to Lablanc anyway. When he reaches the cafe, Yusuke, Ryuji, and Morgana, and the girls were all downstairs.

"Where is he?!" Akechi yells as he rushes through the door.

"He's upstairs," Sojiro replied, "The coroner will arrive in a few minutes to take him away, but you can take your time."

Akechi found himself rushing up the stairs, a small part of him hoping Akria would be alright, and that all of this was just some sort of sick dream. But when he reaches the bed, he collapses and starts crying.

Goro grabs one of Akira's cold hands and holds it to his chest, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner..." He somehow chuckles out, "This is no time to be laughing..." He quietly says to himself.

Akechi sits there on the floor, quietly sobbing into Akira's hand, until he finally finds the strength to get up and leave.

When Akechi goes back downstairs, the coroner is already there. Akechi sits down in one of the booths with Ryuji, Haru, and Futaba. He starts crying again when he sees the coroner bring Akira's covered body down the stairs.

The others were all crying as well. And everyone in that cafe spent the rest of the day crying to each other. And helping each other to process the pain.