EiGhT: rEpUlSiVe

EiGhT

rEpUlSiVe

They all seemed human. That's what must have given the qualities of looking human but under there skin lies a monster. I scowled and Kale sighed, running his fingers through his hair. 

"Now that we got that down. Let's get Number Three, Five, Seven, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Fourteen and Fifteen to handle her." he said and Twelve nodded, putting a new cigarette in his mouth. 

"Yo, Number Seventeen you got a lighter on you?" he asked and Brink shrugged, opening his black vest and loads of something came from it, clanging onto the floor that echoed all around us. He started digging through the piles of stuff that stood up to his knees.

"I thought I had one but I may have given it to Number Eight for lunch." Brink said and frowned, sighing, "And that was 12.7 grams too and that makes my weightless." 

The hell does he mean? Does that mean he weighs barely anything without any of that stuff? 

"Smart girl huh?" Valcon said and smiled madly, his teeth turning into needles. My eyes widen and all of them grabbed parts of his body. He lunged for me, teeth snapping and crazy red eyes swirled with madness. 

"S**t! Someone get a Doc!" Rurouni yelled and Twelve nodded, slowly walking away. "Move your ass Twelve or you'll slice it off you!" Twelve stopped and turned back to him, giving a muderous glare.

"The hell did you say, shorty?" he hissed and Rurouni released Valcon's arm. He stomped over to Twelve without giving any thought of how well Valcon was being handled. 

"You kept your mouth shut, asshole. I've been here longer than you and you dare mock me? I think you to adjust that personality of your's." he said and Twelve scowled. Jeez these guys are all like toddlers fighting over who's the king of the sand pit. 

"Yes, Number Four, my master." he said and my jaw fell to the ground. The hell?! He called him a master even though he's so younger than him! 

"Watch out, Number Four!" Kale yelled then Valcon appeared next to Rurouni, tackling him to ground. He scowled and Twelve sighed, walking again. Rurouni stared at Valcon as he beat down to his neck to bite it. 

Just like when Zen tried to do to me. 

"DEATH POUNDS." Brink said and Valcon gasped, falling on top of Rurouni. He gasped out blood and Valcon's pupil disappeared, leaving him looking dead. Rurouni struggled to push Valcon off of him but it seemed like Valcon weighed a lot. Everyone turned to me and walked towards me, staring at my forehead. 

"Blood..." they said and there eye color turned red, there teeth turning into needles. 

Oh s**t. 

They're gonna kill me.

Where's my pole when I need it?

They ran to me and suddenly the ropes released me, letting me roll out of there. I scowled and grabbed the chair, throwing it at them. They punched right through it and I kicked Kale in the face as I punched Rurouni in the gut. They just backed away but continued to attack. 

"God damn monsters!" I screamed as I continued to fight, punching and kicking my way to the closet thing as a door. One of them grabbed my ankles and I scowled, kicking him in the face.

"Stay the hell away from me, monsters or I'll send you to hell!" I screamed and then the door opened behind me, something swift flew past me and sent Rurouni and Kale into the wall. the person behind me laughed and I heard a cracking noise. 

"A pathetic human girl will send them to Hell? You must be joking, girly." the voice behind me said and I tried to look for the voice but something flew by me. At an astonishing speed all four of them were in the wall with only the white's of there showing. 

"Monsters? Ha! Bakamemo is more pleasant sounding, right Roruoni?" the person said and pulled down his hood to show a guy with short green hair with an eyepatch over his left eye while his right was red. He grinned and showed four pointed teeth from his mouth and gray sweatshirt covered his hands but two steak knifes were in his hands. 

"Who the hell are you?" I hissed at him and he laughed, cracking his neck. 

"I'm Number Fourteen also known as Killer." he said and threw one of the knifes at Rurouni hitting him in the stomach. Blood started pouring down his body and he laughed, his smile reaching to the  edges of his face. 

"Aren't you handling this a little too far, Killer?" 

My eyes widen at the voice. Killer scowled and gave the guy the finger behind me, slowly I turned to face the person. I gasped and stared at him in question. 

Dante stood before me with Ursula next to him with barely any clothes on her body besides a bra and panties. She smiled at Dante and rubbed herself against him, kissing his cheek. She winked at me and Killer sighed. 

"What are you talking about Number Five?" he said and smiled again, licking the other knife. "You have a nice hot babe clinging to you and you care more about the Subjects. How about you care about them and I take care of both of the girls for you?" 

Dante narrowed his eyes then opened his mouth and a sound shrieked out of it. I covered my ears put nothing could stop it and Killer fell to the ground, screaming and cursing in pain. 

"You damn Screamer! I'll kill you one day! I swear I will!" he screamed and disappeared into a flash, leaving me with the unconscious few, Ursula, Dante and myself to question each other.