~Concrete jungle~

"Are you sure you have to go" Freya groaned stumbling down there velvet staircase and bumping her head on the huge banister at the bottom. Ruby nodded in response laughing at Freya's stupidity
"B-but how are we supposed to be the fantastic five without you and holly" she sighed pulling herself up off the marble floor that surrounded her "I'm sorry Freya but we have work to do in New York" holly stated almost angrily then walked over to ruby trailing her huge suitcase behind her. "I'm sorry loves but we have to leave now" ruby sighed pulling Freya into a tight hug then waving at the other two girls upstairs.

Although the airport was only around a 15 minute drive away from there house they had booked an Uber because they didn't want to cause any of the girls any sort of inconvenience and because the house was isolated and adjoined with endless amounts of grass they knew they was bound to get lost at some point. " I think I'm just going to sleep the whole time" ruby said breaking the awkward silence from the back seats of the car then turned to notice they had arrived.

"Miss Tomlinson " a young lady shouted from behind the crowds of fans that surrounded them "good morning miss your looking rather stressed today, I'm here to take you to your jet if you are ready" she spoke rather quietly so she didn't attract any more unnecessary crowds throughout the airport. "Wow this is amazing" holly mumbled almost to shocked for words but this was all normal for ruby because she travelled all the time and with such a huge fan base she had to start flying alone it got a little lonely some times but she got over it and just danced to one direction that always cheered her up sometimes even Harry and Louis joined her.

"So how does it feel to be famous rubicon" holly laughed knowing ruby hates the nickname. "I mean lou is famous too it must be a family thing" she yawned back implying that she's tired. "We are gonna be here in five so there's no point in sleeping" holly yawned back implying she is also tired "I'm worried about Freya" ruby sighed once again breaking the silence that sat throughout the jet "I know last time we left her alone with the other two she ended up flying over to us" holly shrugged "well we are here now so just don't think about it" she said trying to brush off the subject.