~I love you~

"Good morning is it possible to add another seat to the flight we are on to New York please" ellie mumbled into the phone "okay perfect thank you so much" she then added a couple of moments later. "We are such nice friends surprising Ruby in New York for her birthday" Paige giggled trailing her belongings down the velvet stairs "I mean she would do the same for us" paige shrugged at the comment and proceeded to carefully walk down the stairs so she wouldn't fall and hurt herself.

 "We are such nice friends surprising Ruby in New York for her birthday" Paige giggled trailing her belongings down the velvet stairs "I mean she would do the same for us" paige shrugged at the comment and proceeded to carefully walk down the stai...

"They look so happy" ruby sighed to herself then Poured gentle sob into her hands. "What is going on with you ruby" Harry spoke softly trying to comfort her leaning over his chair with a slightly raised eyebrow "well I-I" tears concealed her face she was no longer able to speak the words just wouldn't come out. "Is it about ur new roommate back in London" Harry smiled looking over the wooden table that separated them. "It's not our roommate" Freya whispered "it's her childhood bully" holly added "the one who-" harry whispered back to the girls they both nodded there head responding to Harry.

"You ready" cole hummed into ruby's ear before exiting there huge limousine onto the grounds that in fact held the biggest event of the year it was overwhelming eyes on them at all times one wrong move and you can be "cancelled" following behind the couple was Freya and Chris then filling them was holly and Lewis it was perfect. Paparazzi took a few shots of everyone then moved on to the next group it was like a never ending cycle for miles. Every now and then they would stop and have a chat with some old friends but no one who was really close with ruby. "Mr and mrs heron over here" someone in the crowd shouted loud enough for ruby to hear her head turned scanning through the vas amounts of people there she was " G" ruby screamed running up to her "omg ru it's been forever" she also screamed jumping  in to hug her it's been almost 2 years since ruby and Georgia have seen each other in person this was obviously a big thing for them. "Uhh love sorry to ruin the moment but we need to go in" Cole spoke tapping ruby's shoulder to gain her attention.

"And the nominees for best female actress of 2018 are lili Reinheart, Debby Ryan, ruby Tomlinson, rebel wilson and Emma Watson" the entire crowd cheered and screamed "the best actress of 2018 goes to... ruby Tomlinson" a smile grew over her face "thank you so much I wasn't expecting this I love you all and a special thank you to my mum, my brother, Harry, Freya, holly and last but not least cole and obviously my amazing fans" Louis was the first to stand up He ran over to ruby and pulled her into the tightest hug "I'm so proud" he giggled