~Gone~

The soulless came for a soul, the very thing they could never regain. They came to take innocence and feel the evil joy as they sunk into the filth of indifference. They were the zombies of our apocalypse, hardwired to damage others to feed their addictions. And they call it Kidnap but I doubt the kid get's to nap.

Ruby stood poised with legs braced apart, and shifted her body weight from the ball of one foot to the other, as she brought her breathing back under control.
She didn't want to see their faces, so would leave it to holly to identify the two hooded men.
Kidnapping wasn't normally Luke and Leo's  thing but the bookie needed hard cash or they was looking at paying with the wrong sort of digits. Someone wanted those girls and it wasn't wise to ask why. As far as things went they was just the delivery man and after that all debts were considered paid. They  tried to hard to think of the girls as a parcel. It may have been because holly was the leader of the most well known gang around the world but no one actually knew what she looked like or what her name was so it must have been the fact that ruby was a world famous multi millionaire actress although her heart was pure gold and she would never hurt a fly she had gained severe amounts of hate after camila was found dead.

The sky plunged into an ominous darkness, awakening predatory creatures out of their lair. Holly jumped as a distant bloodcurdling howl made her hair stand on end. She watched anxiously as the forest slowly transformed into a lethal playground. Tree branches stretched out in front of me, forming a cavern of distorted limbs that seemed to reach out and grab her flesh. A vile pain spread throughout her chest like a deadly infection and her lungs beseeched her to stop walking. Her knees felt like rubber after running constantly for ages and now They gulped selfish breaths of air. Helpless, They walked on, Their feet dragging noisily on the carpet of lifeless leaves ruby's  lips curled into a smile as the realization that They had escaped finally struck them as they made there was onto the beach that they was so familiar off. 

" where have you been" Freya groaned running over to the girls with everyone else following behind her. "We have been looking everywhere" she then added a look spread across both of the girls faces they was mortified, They never really felt this feeling before they didn't  even know if they was going to make it back alive but thankfully they did.

The rest of the trip was average cole and Lew did everything they could to make ruby and holly feel less on edge but nothing seemed to work.