I do <3

There was a short period of time during which nothing much happened but everything seemed to have worked out.
It had been just around four years but its felt like a lifetime surprisingly ellie and Paige has had nothing to do with any of them during this time well until now.

"I was hoping this wouldn't happen" ruby sighed not taking her eyes of the television. The past two years had been eventful with both ups and downs but the greater the storm the brighter the rainbow right. In this case happiness was formed with the life of a beautiful baby girl. "you have kept her a secret for two years now sis maybe it's time to open up" Louis mumbled looking down so he doesn't catch ruby's reaction. She instantly pulled out her phone to what looked like she was about to post something .

"I've done it"she smirked throwing the phone onto the grey fabricated sofa that sat in-front of her almost angrily

"I've done it"she smirked throwing the phone onto the grey fabricated sofa that sat in-front of her almost angrily . This gained a slight giggle from Louis and Harry.
*
"RUBY WAKE UP HAIR AND MAKE UP WILL BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES" Freya screamed echoing through the hotel they arrived at not so long ago. Ruby burrowed herself into the warm, soft sheets. She rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and gazed out of the window to then be greeted by willow jumping on the bed and screaming "mummy wake up".
"I mean if you don't come now your hair and makeup won't be done so you will be going down with ur hair like that" Freya commented making ruby sprint out of her bed and enter the room Freya was in and willow stumbling behind her.

"You all look perfect" the young lady grinned knowing she had done a great job. Freya sighed nervously breaking the silence "wow this is happening" holly gave her a look "you have been waiting for this moment for years don't be nervous"
"It's time to create your beautiful family" ruby added smiling trying not to form tears in her eyes at the the comment she just made. "I was nervous too I mean it's such a big thing to go through all in one day" Georgia smiled pulling Freya into a hug.

There they were stood hand in hand repeating there vows this day couldn't get any more perfect. All of the girls deserved happiness after all they went through in the last couple of years and today was just that it was perfect.

The room buzzed with excited chatter and children ran between the tables in a good natured game of tag. Then chris and freya entered, applause spread across the room. There was the scraping of chairs as folks got up for a standing ovation and the happy couple made their way to the head table, smiling and holding hands. They sat in front of a bouquet of baby pink roses and chris leaned in for a kiss. There were cheers and someone whooped. After a few moments Sebastian Stan  rose from his chair and everyone else sat down. The sound of his teaspoon rapping on the side of his wineglass signalled everyone to silence, except the children who were shushed by their parents.
"Welcome everyone" he took a deep breath then continued "hi! for those who don't know me I'm Sebastian Stan chris's best man. When Chris asked me to do this I was honoured and obviously had to agree, I wish the two of you a long happy marriage together. I know you will make each other very happy and are everything you both need so I'm going to pass on to the maid of honour, thank you" he grinned pointing towards her.
"I am the matron of honour" ruby giggled looking down " and Freya's best friend of 15 years probably more I think we have lost count.

Now, I'm not going to get into the depth of our relationship just yet because I wrote something that I think will cover that, but before I read it I would like to first tell you a quick story.

I remember sneaking off to the apartment pool one night because summers in La are hot as hell even after sunset. We dipped our feet in the water and gushed about being at each other's weddings and even having kids around the same time so our kids could be best friends like us and here we are now...
I have a baby girl and you are married I can't thank you enough for being a perfect auntie to my willow she loves you millions.

As someone who has watched this relationship from the very beginning I mean I did set you up together
You two are exactly were you should be no rushing no to late just perfect. To the happy couple and there ever after." Tears had now formed in Freya's eyes and a big cheesy grin covered her face.

The dinner was delicious as you might expect, followed by a few hours of energetic dancing. As the night came to an end Ruby and Georgia caught a glimpse of Chris and Freya looking at each other and their excitement for each other was simply contagious.

 As the night came to an end Ruby and Georgia caught a glimpse of Chris and Freya looking at each other and their excitement for each other was simply contagious