Honeymoon <3

Before they knew it bags were packed and everyone was getting ready to be taken to Hawaii. It was supposed to be Chris and Freya's honeymoon but they agreed that everyone  deserved a holiday as they all had a couple of weeks off of work remaining.

The airplane had the look of a billionaire's private jet. There were no rows of seats, only the most elegant leather sofa's and coffee tables with ornate cabriole legs. There were plush curtains at the windows and a plasma screen as large as a movie theatre.

The airplane felt like home to The girls, they flown in them so often. Willow could curl up and sleep as easily as dozing on the couch. The engines roared and the winded buffeted, it was her sky-born cradle, rocked by the winds far above the ground. Even as the engines turned, her brain relaxed into dreaming mode, there were thousands of miles to go and all he had to do was let this technological bird fly her there.

"Boo sit next to me mummy" willow yawned pointing over to the young blonde boy who was sat next to his mother causing him to smile back at her. "Mummy me sit next to willow" he smiled hoping for his mother's approval holly nodded in response with a smile she was quite an overprotective mother because of her job and all.

Looking out the window, they saw the clouds below them, they was so high up. Just a blanket of fluffy white clouds they looked so good... so comfortable. A sharp jolt of the plane snapped them from looking out of the window lost in there little three year old thoughts, making willow look around in shock.
"Lolo it o-okay he comforted her causing her to fall asleep on his shoulder.

The beach stretched out alongside the water, willow and Hunter playing along the sand

The beach stretched out alongside the water, willow and Hunter playing along the sand. "Daddy build sand castles with me and boo" willow screamed excitedly without hesitation she ran into Cole's arms.
"Boo look at me"