Girls just wanna have fun <3

When she wakes up the sky outside the window was going dark her head was rested on piles of pillows and the little mermaid playing on the television. She stood up and staggered towards her bathroom knowing she wasn't going to make it to the toilet so she ran to the sink instead.

"Feeling better now" Freya hummed behind her pulling ruby's vast amounts of hair onto the top of her head. "Cole, Lewis and Chris are here they refused to leave" Freya commented "and I think holly is chatting up that Lewis lad" she spoke commonly a smile widened across ruby's face knowing Cole sprouse the real cole sprouse was in her house.

"Hey love are you ok" cole mumbles into ruby's ear pulling her into a hug "I'm good" she replied smiling
At holly "holly stop staring it's rude" Freya giggles slightly trying not to make it obvious. A huge bang echoed the room Freya jumped from the sofa stumbling and running towards the front door. "Oh hey Lou" she shouted excitedly nearly jumping onto him. "Hey Freya, where's ruby" he questioned I guess it is all over the news that she was dead
"just through there mate" Freya sighed worriedly knowing what the next events was going to bring.

The sunset was extraordinary they had a rather good view from the little apartment the two girls called home but as the night grew darker she looked out the window and She can see the blinding lights and the most beautiful skyline and the people on the street rushing around looking for action, love, and her heart does a little dance.

Although the girls had huge amounts of followers they still didn't quite know how to deal with all the hate they gain but on the other side of things they love to see and meet all of there followers ruby quote in her last interview "no one knows w...

Although the girls had huge amounts of followers they still didn't quite know how to deal with all the hate they gain but on the other side of things they love to see and meet all of there followers ruby quote in her last interview "no one knows what exactly the future holds for you, no one else no one knows what obstacles you have overcome to be where you are, so don't expect others to be as passionate about your dreams as you are"