Prologe.

——

"aha! we did it!" the brown haired male said in surprise. they really did it. they were able to keep him alive, give him his own mind. he had made so much progress that they couldn't just let him die. let him disappear.

"please, lower your voice." a purple haired female said to the brown haired male. "yes, we did it, but now we have to transfer his consciousness over, and i believe he would be the only one who knew how." she turned to the blonde male in the room. "please, contact the people who would know how to do that. keep it confidential."

the blonde crossed his arms and sighed. "fine. only because of the progress he has made durning the tragedy." he agreed with a previous statement. "he will wake up with the survivors, as we know there will be survivors, but it will be soon so i must leave now."

the brown haired male smiled at the blonde. even the blonde had made progress. loving more, not as mean to fukawa, and just living through the survivors guilt. "thank you, buyakya." the brown haired male has said, and was responded with a "you're welcome, naegi."

———

the black darkness of closed eyes ended when eyes were opened. the survivors, they were awake. sonia nevermind, soda kazuichi, kuzuryu fuyuhiko, hinata hajime and owari akane. those were the survivors of the killing game. who they didn't expect to be moving out of a pod as well, was a sixth person. the long black hair and red eyes, showed who it was exactly.

kamukura izuru. hajime's eyes were the widest of all of them. he thought.. they were the same person. how could be be over there, and look the exact same? with these questions going through the survivors minds, izuru had different feelings. well, feeling were hard to remember for the black haired male, but he tried to remember.

it felt weird. it felt like he was in a body he had never been in before. he looked over, scanning the room. he saw hajime, and realized what it was. he wasn't in his original body. it was probably a cloned body of hajime. that was the most reasonable explanation here. he sighed. honestly, he didn't think he would wake up from this. he thought he would be dead, so this was a surprise.

thats when the doors opened, causing everyone to look over. in walked naegi makoto, kirigiri kyoko, and togami buyakya. the three people who came into the neo world program to help the survivors. well, izuru didn't know that. that last meeting he had with the three is when they forced him to trim his hair. he was not happy. he still held that grudge.

his hair was his sense of identity. the thing that reminded him that he was kamukura izuru, not whoever else he was called. he gripped the end of his hair as the three future foundation members walked into the room. mokoto noticed this, and sighed before smiling and talking to everyone here.

"hello everyone." makoto greeted. "everyone here must remember me," he looked to izuru. "one way or another." he then looked to the main group. "i know seeing someone who looks exactly as hinata might he confusing, but we did something we did not know we could accomplish. we had made a clone of hinata, when he still looked like kamukura." he explained. "kamukura was his own person, had his own mind. that is why we made a clone to keep kamukura alive." he stopped talking to let them take it in.

hajime sat there. they made a clone of him without asking? and to keep someone who helped with the end of the world alive? he had so many questions he wasn't ready to ask. he was still getting used to the fact chiaki was dead. and with his new school memories, it was even harder.

izuru looked over to them with a hard stare. the three foundation members looked at each other. he was still angry. kyoko nodded as a silent agreement to talk to the black haired male. she walked over to him, her heels clicking on the ground. once there, she held her hands there before speaking. "kamukura, we do apologize for the hair thing before. we just wished that it was properly taken care of." she explained.