Part 1 °Natsuki And Ren The Hikari Twins°

(This Pic does not belong to me!)

Natsuki's (Your) Pov:

I was playing with my sister Ren outside our new garden in front of our house, when our father appeared and called us to him.

We ran inside the house and father took us in a warm embrace.

,,Natsuki, Ren.
I must go to work, I won't come home in a week because I have some important hero-mission-stuff to do, so please behave and help your mother in any way you can.
Okay?"

He asked us and I smiled.

,,Yes!"

I yelled happy and my sister simply shrugged with her hands in her jacket pocket.

,,Okay..."

She said quietly, looking to the ground.

Ilooked at her worried because I knew how much she hated Dad going out for weeks to done some hero stuff.

She never really saw being a hero a good charity job.

So she doesn't really liked Dad being a hero.

She was always so worried about him and mother when they were out working.

She always tells me that she is scared that a villain might come, who is much more stronger and might be able to kill them.

Dad looked down to Ren's level and hugged her gently.

,,Don't worry about me, I will come back before you even could say 'Villian'."

Dad joked and Ren looked him in the eyes not very impressed.

,,Villian."

She said and Dad sighed.

,,Ren, I promise you that I will come back.
Trust me but most importantly, trust yourself..."

He said and my sister let a forced small smile crossing her face.

,,Okay, I trust you Dad.
Be save."

She said calmly and Dad smiled released.

,,In the meantime I'm away, I want you to have your quirks!
Suprise me when I come back!"
He said and I giggled.
,,Sure Dad, have fun and be save!"

I yelled after him when he opened the door to enter the streets and fly away.

He waved back us and I waved back.

Ren was still standing behind be with a emotionless look on her face and when Dad flew away, I ran rowards her and hugged her.

,,Don't worry Atlantis, Dad will come back savely!
He is a very strong hero and we will be one like him too!
I promise!
And then we will be the ones who will protect the people and them too, I promise!"

I said trying to cheer her up but she sighed, still not very impressed and looked at her feet.

,,Oh Ren, trust Dad.
If you trust him, he will stay surely alive!
You should make him believe that he is strong enough and that for us he can fight against every villain in the world with succsess!"

I said laying my hands on my hips, trying to sound serious but it was useless.

Because I started smiling like an idiot within 5 seconds.

Ren looked at me with a raised eyebrow and sighed, closing her eyes for a second.

,,Okay, whatever you say Natsu."

She said and smiled.

,,Yeee!"

I screamed joyfull and hugged her again.

She hugged me back and I smiled enjoying it.

Ren reminded me so much on Elsa from frozen, because she was quiet unsure, nervous, closed and untrusted from some things.

She was cold and almost everytime scared that someone might get hurt, she is such a little cinnamon roll.

I always call her Atlantis because somehow when I look at her, she reminds me also on the lost city Atlantis.

She is mysterious, always hiding away in the shadows from people who wants to know her.

But she is also a wonderfull, calm and beautyfull person who must be discovered someday!

Maybe for someone, who she also wants to discover her....someone very special.

I let go of her and punched her lighly on the arm.
She flinched and hissed softly in pain.

,,Ou!
What was that for?"

She asked me and rubbed her arm slightly grinning, she knew what I meant with punching her.

,,Catch me Ren!"

I giggled and started running.

,,Natsu-sun!
I swear if I catch you, you won't get away from me alive anymore!"

She yelled after me grinning and started running after me.

We laughed and kept playing for hours.

At least she forgets about Dad for a moment...