Part 3 °New Friends°

Katsuki's Pov:

I were running with my friends to find this stubid coward, Deku.

We were searching everywhere, till we gave up and stopped running.

,,Heh, strange.
But I were pretty sure that this loser was still here somewhere.
He isn't the type who just runs away and hide, he is rather 'the frozen in place' one kid."

One of those bastards behind me spoke up with a nervous tune in his voice and I clenched my fists.

I turned around and yelled at them aggressively.

,,IDIOTS!
THEY TRICKED US!
TILL WE WERE AFTER THIS SNEAKY LITTLE B*TCH THE LITTLE SH*T JUST RAN AWAY RIGHT BEHIND OUR BACK!
IT WAS ALL A STUPID TRICK YOU SAD PATHETIC SACK OF WORTHLESS DOG *SSES!"

I yelled angrily and they were taking a step back, but I clenched my fists even more tighter and made an explosion.

They were flying against the trees and hit their back, surely leaving a big bleeding scratch mark on their back.

They looked at me frightened and I pulled one by his shirt up to look me the face and yelled.

,,NEXT TIME USE YOUR F*CKING BRAIN OR OTHERWISE I'LL KICK YOU TO YOUR GREAT OLD HAG TO HELL, UNDERSTAND?!"

They nodded and I let him fall to the ground.

He whimpered and begann to rubb on his worthless dirty butt.

I turned my back to them and kept still clenching my fists and with every second my eyes narrowed more and more.

,,This new little sh*tti b*tch thinks she is a smarter *ss then she actually is...
She won't get in my way to protect this quirkless little loser till I live!
If she thinks she can beat me, then I will make sure that she is damn deadly wrong!
I will burn her stupid butt if she gets in my way again!
And next time I won't be that mercyfull...!"

I growled under my breath and kept looking forward angrily smirking, till one of the stupid bastards spoke up again.

,,So....there will be no party hamburger night at McDonalds?"

He asked and I groaned in anger with my face getting red.

Natsuki's (Your) Pov:

Me, my sister and our new friend kept walking back home, telling each others storys about ourselfs, till it got silent a little bit.

It felt super awkward falling inside this cold silence, so I decided to break it.

,,Sooo, we didn't even caught your name."

I said, giggling in a awkward mood and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

He looked at me shocked and gasped in a very embarrassed but still very cute voice.

,,Izuku, Izuku Midoriya!"

He quickly responded and I let out a soft giggle.

,,Very well Izuku, my name is Natsuki, Natsuki Hikari.
But you can call me just shortly Natsu.
And this is my sister Ren Hikari."

I smiled and he gave us a warm wellcomed smile.

,,It's nice to meet you Natsu and Ren."

,,It's very nice to meet you too Izuku."

I said and we stopped in front of our house.

Izuku let go of me and rubbed his arm, looking slightly sad to the ground.

,,Well, thank you that you saved me from him and it was very nice to meet you.
But I think it's time for me to go..."

He said and I frowned sadly.

,,What, why?!"

I asked him very disappointed and he was still looking to the ground, avoiding the eye contact between us.

,,Well it's just that I don't want to cause more trouble and besides, I don't want to jump in without your parents permission and cause more stress.
Its just too unpolite."

He asnwered and I grabed him by the arm.

,,Why is it unpolite to invite a friend?!
And besides, my parents are very open and lovely!
They will surely love you too!
Especially because we finally made friends with someone here!"

Izuku's face lit up in stars and asked me in awee.

,,We are friends?!"

I laughed and hugged him.

,,Of course we are!
And we will never be apart from each other!
Promise, now com on!"

I yelled excited and let Ren bring me in the house with our new friend now Izuku.