Part 1: Into The Unknown

It was late August now, (Y/n) was 15 years old now, graduated from middle school

It was late August now, (Y/n) was 15 years old now, graduated from middle school. She was ready for high school now, but she was going to do that all on her own. She couldn't stand the dirty work of being a villain, so she signed herself up to take the entrance exam at U.A High in secrecy from her parents.

(Y/n) was very precise with her work when it came to getting herself signed up to do such an exam at such a prestige school. She knew she was getting her hands dirty leading a double life but she was willing to take that risk.

Through signing up and wiggling her way through the system, (Y/n) was capable of taking the Entrance Exam for U. A High. Once she had received the email a few days prior to this very day, she nearly jumped up and down in excitement. She had to stop herself from being suspicious to her parents.

Today was the day that she would take the exam that would decide whether or not she would make it into the prestige high school.

Since (Y/n) didn't have a proper uniform to walk into the entrance exam with, she had to find the most suitable attire she could. Once she did, it ended up being a modest deep green skirt with black stalkings to wear underneath. She found black dress shoes and a white button-up blouse to finish her attire.

She decides that it would be the smartest thing to do to pack a bag that was stuffed with fulfilling snacks and her sports clothing to be able to get through the entrance exam comfortably.

Slipping on her shoes that she prepared for the attire she created, (Y/n) slips her bag over her shoulder and makes her way to the front door.

"(Y/n), dear, where are you going?" Momma (L/n) calls out from the kitchen table enjoying a dark roast coffee.

"I'm going to go do some personal training and walk around town, if that's alright. My studies are done, so I'm not wasting this opportunity." (Y/n) tells her mother, sugarcoating her lies with a little explanation with her attire and the explanation of the bag slung over her shoulder.

"Alright. If you cause trouble, make sure you don't get caught. If you do, make it news worthy."

The teenage girl laughs and smiles. She waves a light goodbye to her mother and makes her way out. It's been such a long time since (Y/n) has been able to casually stroll around town on her own. Luckily for her she lived close to the Hero School, so the walk wasn't too long. 

It was about seven-thirty in the morning, so the teenage girl had a whole bunch of time to waste.  She decided that it would be best to find a place to change her clothing so she could go to the nearby forest and train to use her quirk in a way she's always wanted to. 

Quickly, (Y/n) finds a public restroom.  Walking in, there were a huge bunch of girls gawking around their phones.  They appeared to be high school students, maybe third-years.  They definitely did not look like they were going to be the next generation of heroes though, that's for sure.