Part 3: New Home

Breathing in the cold, nighttime air had never hurt (Y/n)'s lungs more than it did tonight

Breathing in the cold, nighttime air had never hurt (Y/n)'s lungs more than it did tonight.  She had to find a hotel where she could reside without her parents' guidance, otherwise she was stuck on the streets for the night.  She hated being left to the alleyways because either her stuff or herself could be taken away.  She hated both options with a burning passion, so she was going to do just about anything she could to get off of the sidewalks and into a room whether it be a hotel or a genuine human being's house. 

(Y/n) had started to feel a buzzing in her back pocket as she walked through the city streets of Japan.  Taking her phone out with her free hand, she notices that it was Daitan calling her.  The teenager answers her phone immediately, desperate to talk to someone.  "Hey, what's up?"  (Y/n) answers.

"Hey!  Asami here, I just wanted to check up on you."  Her voice was one of an angels'.  It brought pure joy and happiness to (Y/n)'s mind that someone had cared about her.  It also left a stinging inside her heart knowing that her parents had never checked up on her while she was out doing their dirty work in the past three years.

Tears filled the girls eyes as she started to sniffle.  "I'm not really doing alright."  She stops in her tracks to wipe away her dreadful tears, then goes on to continue on her path to the unknown. 

"Oh, honey, what's wrong?"  Daitan was concerned about her new friend.  She was a very caring and compassionate person, the friend that everyone wanted inside of their lives, and (Y/n) was more than thankful to have this odd girl inside of her life in this point of time.

"I don't have a house to live in now because I wanted to be a hero."  She sniffles.  It hurt her to the core that her parents couldn't accept her fate.  They were villains though, so there was almost a zero-percent chance that they would want their child to be a hero. 

"Oh, (L/n)."  Daitan goes silent for a moment.  The girl on the other side of the line assumed that Daitan was merely thinking for a way to get her friend off of the streets for the night. 

"Maybe you can stay with me for a little while,  We have a few extra rooms for you to choose from.  I'll come and pick you up, okay?  Stay in the closest restaurant, let me know where, and I'll get you."  The glorious friend explains.  She was almost demanding (Y/n) to get into a restaurant so she could pick her up, and (Y/n) had no problem with that.

"Okay, I'll be inside the ramen shop I work at.  The one you came to pick me up at two days ago."  (Y/n) explains.  She wasn't far from that place, and hiding out there for a while wouldn't hurt her.  It was a fairly safe place. 

"Okay, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes." With this, (Y/n) and Daitan hung up on each other, and the waiting started. 

Quickly, (Y/n) raced to the ramen shop so she could feel safe.  She made it there quickly.  Lucky for her, the place always made (Y/n) calm.  The place was opened 24/7, so that was a plus.