Part 7: Ground Beta

The next few days of school were actually really normal - (Y/n) thought so anyways

The next few days of school were actually really normal - (Y/n) thought so anyways.  In the morning, the students had to bear right through their English class.  Present Mic was the teacher for that one.  He desperately made attempts to make the class fun, but no matter what happened, there was always a student falling out of their seat because they had fallen asleep.  This class was always in the morning, so it was never really easy to get through anyways.

After would usually come a class like Math.  Math was never (Y/n)'s strong force, but she tried her best anyways.  She knew that as the year progressed, the girl would need a tutor in order to help her pass.

After the long few hours of the English and Math work, the U.A. students would typically make their way to the cafeteria to eat.  (Y/n) was flexible with where she sat.  Sometimes she'd sit with Daitan's friends from 1-B, sometimes the girl would go over to Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka to eat.  Rarely, (Y/n) would make her way over to the table where the newly formed Bakusquad would eat.  She didn't feel entirely comfortable there, but Mina would invite her to the table anyways.

In the afternoon, Class 1-A had Hero Basic Training with Aizawa, and sometimes All Might.  This class was quite obviously the most amazing one.  Everyone's true personalities would usually shine on along with their quirks.  There was no need to hide who you were in this class, unless you were a villain of course. 

As soon as the class was settled into their assigned seating, a booming and cheery voice flows into the classroom.

"I AM HERE,"  All Might shouts as he flows into the classroom like the Symbol Of Peace he was.  "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" 

Looking to Midoriya, (Y/n) could tell that he almost had no restraint to his excitement.  His legs were swinging, eyes twinkling with glee, and to top it off with a sweet cherry, a beaming smile grazed his face from ear to ear. 

Everyone around the class stared in awe and amazement.  All Might was really in their classroom!  He was really there!

This was almost like a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 

There's no way this is actually All Might!  I can't believe it!  (Y/n)'s mind raced, her heart following in close quarters.  The actual Symbol Of Peace was in the classroom right here and right now.  There was no way (Y/n) was going to let this moment slip away from her.  This was absolutely amazing to her.  Not only was she meeting absolutely fabulous students, but she was getting a close look at such amazing Pro Heroes that she's never been able to see before!

God, learning to be a hero is going to be so amazing!

Tuning back into reality, (Y/n) hears Asui question, "Hey wait, isn't he wearing his Silver Age costume?"

The (h/c) girl had no idea, but looking over to her green-haired comrade, he was violently nodding his head up and down in response to Asui's question.