Part 6: Peculiar Guy

"Meet me back here after grabbing your syllabus

"Meet me back here after grabbing your syllabus." He sounded like he was demanding that (Y/n) do as he says.

She winks and smiles. "You got it boss." As she walks away, a look of terror paints her face. The way he looked into her eyes almost felt like a gaze Shigaraki Tomura would give her. She sped up her walking. Inside of the changing room, (Y/n) was the first one in and the first one out. She was completely terrified of being late for Bakugou. Earlier she wanted to be an ass just to gas-light him, but now she was completely petrified. She couldn't make up her mind.

As she was walking around the school, her eyes remained the indigo, indicating fear and anxiety.

Her new friends had asked her if she was okay. She simply responded with, "Yes, I'm perfectly fine." Before running off to do her final tasks. She collects her baggage and slings it over her shoulder before running out of the classroom.

"No running inside the building, (L/n)!" Iida Tenya calls out to his classmate, his arms once again wailing in a robotic motion.

"I'm sorry!" She cries out as she continues to run. "I've got an angry chihuahua who wants to attack me!" Before Iida Knew it, (Y/n) was out of sight.

"If she can't take the rules seriously, she should be the one to be expelled." He mumbles to himself as he turns and walks in a different direction.

(Y/n) managed to find her way back to where Bakugou had told her to meet him. She was a sweaty and nervous wreak. Her heartbeat was faster than it had ever been before, it felt as though the organ could easily jump out of her chest and continue to beat for the next 15 minutes.

After about three minutes, her body had calmed down, and just in time, too. The chihuahua himself had finally arrived. The girl gained her composure on the exterior and stood tall. She looks to him with curiosity, thinking that if she kept her talking to a minimum, she would stay on his good side after this.

"I don't know how I want you to owe me, by the way, dumbass." Bakugou casually tells (Y/n). The girl's face drops, feeling as though as she wasted her time coming here. "You got me points for rescue."

"What if, hear me out-" (Y/n) starts, but is ultimately cut off by the firecracker.

"Get to the point."

"What if I take you out for some ramen?" She had no idea what this boy liked. For God's Sake, she barely knew the kid.

"That's a dumb Idea."

(Y/n) puffs out her cheeks, pouting. I thought it was a lovely idea, she thinks to herself.

Bakugou appeared to be standing in thought, a hand resting under his chin as he looks his classmate up and down.

It wasn't to be a pervert, but (Y/n) couldn't help herself. Her face heated up once she caught his eyes, her eyes ultimately glowing a pale, lovely red.