Part 5: First Day

The weeks had passed rather quickly before it was time for (Y/n)'s new life to officially start

The weeks had passed rather quickly before it was time for (Y/n)'s new life to officially start. It was finally hers and Daitan's first day at U.A. High. (Y/n) was so beyond excited that she was the one to wake up Daitan for once.

The girls got themselves ready for the school day and waved a goodbye to the family.

"Ugh, I'm so excited for today!" (Y/n) exclaimed. Her new way of learning was going to be beyond amazing, she just knew it - she felt it in her bones. She had to calm herself. Her eyes were beaming an incredibly bright orange.

Daitan smiled over to her friend. "You might want to calm down, I heard this school isn't normal." A few sweat drops form on her temple.

"Well, that's what makes this exciting for me. You know I haven't lead a normal life anyways." The (H/c) teen responds.

The girls continue their walk to the school, just simply talking about more random things that they like. Upon entering the school, (Y/n) gawks at the size of the building. She was beyond excited to experience what the hero world had to give her.

"Come on, let's go!" Taking Daitan's hand, she makes a run for it into the building. Her orange eyes flash a bright neon-like yellow. Her curiosity was getting the best of her.

Daitan tugged on her friend's hand, causing them to stop mid-run. "(Y/n), you need to calm down. We don't have much time to play around. Let's just find our classes, please."

This was the first time Daitan was actually serious about something, so (Y/n) knew she had to calm herself. She took a deep breath, looked back to Daitan and she smiled. "Let's find our classes then."

Daitan found herself in Class 1-B whereas (Y/n) found herself in Class 1-A. Upon walking into her new classroom, she found several faces she's never seen before. Eager to make friends, (Y/n) walks up to a group of girls. A brunette, a pink alien-like girl, a purple haired girl, and a girl with her black hair slicked back into a ponytail.

"Hey there, I'm (L/n)." (Y/n) speaks shyly as she smiles and waves softly. "I'll be your new classmate."

The girls look over to (y/n) and they smiles back brightly.

"It's nice to meet you, (L/n)!" The brunette exclaims. "I'm Uraraka Ochaco!" She holds out her hand for (Y/n) to shake, which she does so rightfully.

The girls all introduce themselves. The black haired chick was Yaoyorozu Momo, the one with the purple hair was Jirou Kyoka, and the entirely pink one was Ashido Mina. They all seemed to be really nice. (Y/n) expected teenage girls to be quite the mean girls, kind of like the film Heathers.

The girl's eyes flashed a bright yellow before reverting back to her normal, yet beautiful, (e/c).

The girls she had just met looked to her eyes in confusion.