Part 9: They Know

Daitan and (Y/n) yet again get themselves ready for another day at the prestige high school known as U

Daitan and (Y/n) yet again get themselves ready for another day at the prestige high school known as U.A High. 

On their short walk to the hero school, Daitan strikes up a conversation.  "So, who were you walking with out of the school yesterday?"  She looks over to her comrade, a sly smirk caressing her soft face. 

(Y/n)'s face goes red with embarrassment.  "Were you stalking me?!"  Was her ultimate response.

"No, of course not!"  She bellows out a loud laugh.  Wiping a tear from a phrase that wasn't so funny, she continues on.  "The boy looked like Enji's son, Shoto." 

"Wait, you're on first name basis with them?!"  To be on such a basis with such a family was a dream almost anyone would want.

"Not by choice.  My father works with Enji a lot, which gives me a lot of time with the Todoroki's some days.  Much like tomorrow, actually." 

How can she just talk about such a high family in Japan so casually?!  How can she just take being around Pro Heroes so casually in general?!

(Y/n) looks to her friend in awe.  "Why weren't we with them a lot before school started?"  Her eyes turn lavender with curiosity.

"Enji said that Shoto needed to work harder since he didn't have to take the entrance exams." 

He didn't have to take them?!  Just how powerful was this kid?!

Upon the arrival of the high school, (Y/n) and Daitan stop mid-conversation and look at the wild crowd surrounding their school. 

"What the hell...?"  (Y/n) mumbles to herself. 

"Let's just walk through them."  Daitan states as if this was completely normal. 

"Is this normal to you?"  The confused, wide lavender-eyed girl asks.  There was so much information to take from Daitan today, it was insane.

"Oh totally."  The teal-haired girl takes her friend's hand and starts walking through the crowd. 

Suddenly, a female reporter with brown hair and a blue suit walked up to the two girls as she held a mic up to their faces.  "Hi there!  Do you girls know where All Might is?  How is he holding up as a teacher here at U.A?"  She continued to bombard the girls with questions about the Pro Hero, All might.

Anxiety crept up (Y/n)'s nerves as it tingled her senses.  Her breathing became ragged as people came closer in on the scene.  Her eyes were wide, her vision covered in a deep indigo and her body completely paralyzed.  It was like she was a deer in headlights. 

"Is that the daughter of Daitan Hokori?!  Let's get in on her and ask questions!"  Someone in the crowd shouts.

Before Daitan Asami had the chance to be interviewed, (Y/n) grabbed a hold of Daitan's hand again, turned on her heels and made a run for it.  The teal haired girl let out a yipe in a surprise, but began running behind her friend as soon as she caught on.