Blue x Cross

(Requested by DeltaruneSpade)

Blue looked up at the clock, tapping his fingers on the coffee table infront of him, before uncrossing his legs, waiting in boredom for his lover to arrive, even if Cross said he would be home by dinner. He glared at the clock as it read 3:30 PM and sighed in exasperation. 'Maybe I should go do something...' Blue paused before smiling, 'I know! I could surprise him with something special!' He stood up quickly, almost falling over in his excitement, forming a plan in his head.

Cross walked in, the smell of lavender and vanilla enveloping him as soon as he entered. "Blue! I'm home!" He said in a sing-song tone, and smiled brightly, slipping off his shoes and carefully placing them onto the shoe mat. He looks around in confusion, surprised to not hear the other call from the kitchen, before walking through the house in confusion, tightly gripping his sword in hand.
Soon, he reached the bedroom he and Blue shared, surprised to see blue sitting on the bed and unsummoned his sword. "Berry, why didn't you answer me earlier?" He walked over to the other, as Blue stood up, and before Cross had time to process it, pinned Cross onto the bed. "How about I take care of everything, and you relax for a while, hm?" Blue purred out, smirking at Cross's slight blush at the position they were in. "I'll take that as a yes, I presume?" The blue-eyed skeleton cocked up a non-existent eyebrow.
Cross blushed and nodded, before whining quietly as Blue got up. "Stay right here, I'll be right back." Cross sighed and waited in anticipation, while Blue went over to his part of the closet before grabbing something the other couldn't see.
"Now, close your eyes, love, for your surprise." Blue hummed out, Cross happily abiding the blue-eyed skeleton's instructions, eager to find out what it was. The monotone colored skeleton let out a soft gasp as he felt Blue's lips start lightly kissing his neck, forcing his eyes to remain shut, feeling his back stiffen up from the sudden action. "Relax sweetheart, I need you to relax." Cross complied, focusing on Blue's fingertips lightly being dragged along his ribcage.
"Good job, sweetheart." Blue smiled and gently began to nibble on the other's neck. Cross made quiet sounds of enjoyment, and Blue chuckled slightly. "Adorable." He purred and continued, nibbling harder, causing Cross's noises to get louder. "Good job, love." Blue purred out and continued to nibble, before starting to nibble harder on the other's neck.
"Blue, honey, can we cuddle?" Cross yawned and Blue smiled. "Yeah, we can." Blue laid down next to Cross, and they adjusted to where they were comfortable and both on the bed, before cuddling and falling asleep.