Crink

Warning, suicide and mentions of suicide

"I don't care and I never did."

Those words tore apart his very being. Cross had tried to drink away the memory, to drown away his sorrows, used anything possible.

But he couldn't seem to get rid of those words.

Cross's couldn't get rid of the memories of him even after he tried everything.

So, he went to him, he went to Ink.

"What do you want?" Ink stood by his door, showing Blue taking what seemed to be notes.

"I just... I don't know what to do anymore. I need you, please, let me in. We can talk about it." Cross smiled, and handed Ink a rose, trying to win the other over once more.

"I told you before, and I'll tell you again. I don't care." Ink shut the door in Cross's face, leaving him heartbroken and rejected once again. Cross blinled back tears and went back to Nightmare's castle.

Cross couldn't do it anymore. He had nothing left.

Nightmare and the gang were gone, Ink rejected him, and he had no one but Chara left, and like hell was he going to give in to them again.

So he did the only thing he could think of.

Cross went to Outertale. No one seemed to notice him, and if they did, they ignored him.

Cross sat by the edge of the cliff and looked down at the endless space, hesitant to do it, even if he knew it was the only way... He knew he couldn't let Chara take control ever again, by any means necessary.

He jumped, never to be seen or heard of again.

Not like anyone cared enough to look for him, anyways. They were all gone.

At least he was with Nightmare and the gang, his family, this way. He could never be alone again.

(Not requested, just wanted to try it out. Thank you to all of my readers, it means a lot to me that you've read this!)