Lustberry

(This story does not contain canon Underswap Sans, instead contains fanon Underswap Sans, also known as Blueberry. You have been warned!)
___________

Why?

A question that Lust asked himself everyday.Everytime he looked in the mirror, he only saw imperfection. Yet, whenever Blueberry saw him in anything, he said he looked stunning.

Today was no different than any other day. Lust got up, and got ready for the day, before stopping at the mirror prepared to see how awful he already looked, however he immediately noticed what seemed to be a note there. He grabbed the note and read it, having to reread it a couple times to make sure he read it right.

'Dear Lust,
Please meet me at the park at six p.m. sharp.
Sincerely,
Blueberry'

Lust blinked and smiled at the thought of seeing the other, before quickly frowning.
How can I go out? Looking like this...
He teared up and tried to prevent tears from falling down his face, failing horribly. Lust wiped them away.

It's time...

Lust took a shaky breath and looked at himself in the mirror one last time, trying to ignore his general look. He was wearing a purple and dark blue patterned flannel and skinny jeans, with high heels. Lust walked over to the door and opened the door, before walking through and locking it.

He walked to the park, before checking the time, only to see it was almost time to meet up with Blue, and began to look around for the excitable skeleton. Lust spotted Blue sitting under a tree, near the pond, and was on a blanket. He waved to the other and snuck up on Blue, before Lust gently hugged Blue. The star eyes skeleton jumped in surprise and smiled at the other.

"Hello, friend!" Lust smiled and chuckled. "Hey, Blue. What's up?" Blue blushed, something that Lust was not used to seeing, and smiled. "Well, I wanted to tell you something!" Lust smiled and sat down on the blanket, since it was big enough. "What did you want to tell me?" Lust raised an eyebrow and Blue took a deep breath. "W-Well, I would like to ask you to be my boyfriend!" Lust blinked. "Haven't we not gone on a date before?" Blue tilted his head. "I thought we've been going on dates for months now." Lust blushed and smiled. "I guess I'm just dense. Of course I will, Blue."
___________
(Again, was not requested! Dms are open if you want to be anomonyous)