Krémemare

Killer came home in tears and hadn't talked to either of his lovers, even after an hour by himself, or even come out of his room. Dream had tried numerous times to talk to him through the door, each time failing, and had given up.

"Killer, will you at least come out for dinner? It'll be done in a half-hour." Nightmare raised an eyebrow and Killer opened the door, his face stained with tears.

"Sure, I guess." Killer croaked out, sounding like he'd been crying his heart out, and pushed past Nightmare to the living room, where Dream was sitting. "Kills!" Dream smiled, before quickly frowning and hugging Killer. "Hey, bad day?" Dream raised an eyebrow and Killer burst into tears, crying into the other's chest. "Yeah..." Killer croaked out and Dream rubbed his back. "Do you want to cuddle and watch movies?" Dream raised an eyebrow to the black-teared one, who nodded slightly. "We can watch whatever you want, okay?"

"What's going on?" Nightmare asked as he came into the room and Dream smiled gently at Nightmare. "Killer wants to watch movies. After you're done making dinner, would you like to come cuddle and watch them with us?" Nightmare chuckled and nodded. "Sure, that's fine by me." He went to the kitchen to finish dinner. "So, what kind of movies do you want to watch?" Dream tilted his head and Killer smiled. "Can we watch The Nightmare Before Christmas?" The black-teared skeleton asked and the star-eyed skeleton smiled. "Of course we can!"

"Dinner's done." Nightmare brought in Killer and Dream's plates, putting them onto the coffee table in front of them, before going into the kitchen and grabbing his own. He sat next to them and watched as Killer nuzzled close to Dream, before they both grabbed their plates. "Might want to sit up and eat it, Kills." The goopy skeleton chuckled and Killer blushed, doing so. Dream smiled at the two and started to eat, Nightmare and Killer following suite.

"Sh! The movie's starting!" Killer whispered, watching the movie, after they all had finished eating and cleaned up after themselves.

"We should go to bed." Nightmare stated after they had watched the movie for five times in a row. "But Nighty!" Killer whined. "Don't Nighty me. Dream already fell asleep after the third time, and it's after midnight. We all have work in the morning, and it's best if we go to bed." Killer sighed and picked up a sleeping Dream, who looked rather peaceful. "Fine..." He pouted and laid Dream down in their bed under the blanket, on his side. Killer got under the blanket and laid in the middle, before Nightmare laid on his other side. "Go to sleep, alright?" He whispered and gently spooned the other, Killer already facing the other way. Killer gently spooned Dream, and the two awake quickly fell asleep.

(Hey readers! This chapter was to test out an idea I've had for a while, and to see if I could write it! Thank you for reading, and feel free to request here, just follow the first chapter's rules! And yes, I know the photo above contains Cross, couldn't find any other pictures)