25²⁵

I found this cute photo 🥺 there's also the one with hwall i'll post it later on the next part.

Soomin's pov

Finally after a long and lonely week, my special day has finally got here. It's happening real soon and i just couldn't believe it anymore.

"Soomin you have to be ready before 1 pm.. and you're still here when you're supposed to be there at 10.. and it's 9 o'clock now!" jacob said panicking and i was shocked.

"Dude.. no one told me to-"

"Go now," jacob said and pushed me inside the jet, he put all the things i need inside with the help of kevin, sunwoo, hwall and chanhee.

"Dude.. no one told me to go at 9," i said protesting, no one cared anymore so i just shut up.

Everyone was helping me as best as they can, once we got to the mansion i was told to go into a certain room for the bride.

"Go change first.. i'll do your hair and makeup after you change," hwall said and kevin handed me the dress and i went to change.

The dress looks super pretty and the material was also high quality made, of course kevin is the designer and the one who made it.

"You already look beautiful without makeup and hairdo," sunwoo complimented and the others agreed.

"Why do i have to be ready before 1?" I asked jacob and he shrugged.

"Because the party is at 5 pm and changmin is gonna arrive at 3," jacob said and i frowned.

"No fair.. do boys get ready quicker than me?" I asked and no one answered the question.

"I mean you are a girl.. and you need like extra stuff to work on," chanhee said and i scoffed.

"You're just calling me slow," i said correcting him and chanhee chuckled.

Hwall did my makeup and hair for about 1-2 hours, resulting me to finish at 1 pm, kevin just got back from outside to get the bouquet of flowers.

"So we're gonna leave now.. because we also have to get changed and do some makeup and hair," sunwoo said and i nodded.

"You guys have your own rooms?" I asked and they all chuckled.

"The groom's room is our room," chanhee said and i laughed.

"Okay then.. if you ever need extra room you could just come in here," i said and they hummed and left.

I was nervous about today, i hope i didn't mess anything up after tons of rehearsals and daydreaming, plus sleeping alone for a whole week.

"I'm gonna be a wife and a mother of changmin and my kids," i said smiling and talking to myself.

Changmin's pov

"Dude! Where's my pomade?" I asked rummaging around my room.

"Dude... it's with me," younghoon said and i huffed out.

"You're supposed to he there at 3 man.. it's literally 2:15 now.. you're gonna be late," juyeon said and i took my suit.

"You sure you don't need to change?" Eric asked taking my baggage.

"Oh sh*t i forgot.. thanks," i said and took my baggage along.

"Your shoes too genius," haknyeon said and i slid on my black leather shoes on.

Hyunjae and sangyeon just arrive an hour ago and they need to get ready as well, so without wasting any other minute i went into the jet with the others and sangyeon flew us to the mansion.