#8

Kristina

I was feeling all up this Friday because of course, who wouldn't be? This day is the most anticipated day of the week for working girls like me (and working boys too) who look forward to a weekend. Thank God its Friday indeed!!!

I wore a casual garb of a fitted navy blue dress, fit enough to hug all my desirable curves yet, conservative enough to cover my skin and I matched it with my black pumps. Sa tingin ko, what I am wearing right now will be appropriate just in case gagala ako after work. I just have to change my shoes into sneakers later and ok na! I feel so light and bright today and  I just feel like walang makakasira sa mood ko... well,  Sana nga lang...

Gabriel called me that morning to go over some of our transactions. I saw how his eyes darkened and he frowned when I entered his office (or maybe assuming lang ako) and I knew for a fact how he was really irritated whenever I wear something that will show the shape of my body. I pretended not to notice his reaction but it gave me satisfaction knowing that somehow, I still have that same effect on him. (Ok, assuming na talaga ako!)

Yun nga lang, parang mas nagsusungit sya ngayon. Di ko nga alam if pinagti-trippan nya ako especially when he mocked me by ordering me to pick up his coat at the laundry shop a few blocks away from our building!

"Are you serious? I am not your personal assistant, SIR, just in case you weren't aware of that. " I said in a pleasant, conventional tone, kahit sa loob ko, gusto kong itapon sa kanya ang dala dala kong files. "You should ask Giselle to run your personal errands. Siya po ang secretary at PA nyo, di po ako. Acquisition Director po ako dito."

"I didn't ask your opinion of that matter, Ms. Castillo. Are you refusing an assignment?" His eyes gleamed with a challenge at syempre, alam nya kung gano ko kaya  ka gusto ang mga challenges na yan. Parang alam ko na ang gusto nyang mangyari. Pero hindi, I won't allow him to ruin my mood today. 

He then added, "Insubordination yan and you know for a fact that it was stated in your contract that you can be dismissed without remuneration in such case."

Gago!!! I knew it! Talagang ini-enjoy nya to. Ok, kung yan ang gusto mo, sasabayan ko. Kala mo ha!!! Papakita ko sa yo na di ako affected sa mga pangti-trip mo!

"Hmmm... ok, but why do you need a coat today? May formal lunch or business meeting ka ba? Wala naman yata sa agenda today." I said softly, toying with my chain around my neck and I saw how his eyes were so focused on my fingers. I purposely swayed the long chain over my breast, brushing the back of my hands on it. I saw how he held his breath.

Gotcha!

"None of your business," he answered as he suddenly got back to his senses.

"Ok, anything else you need Sir? Anything else you want me to do?" I asked softly again.

"As if you would do ANYTHING I would ask you to do" I heard him whispered to himself pero narinig ko talaga.

"Come again, sir?" I pretended na di ko naintindihan ang kanyang binulong.

"Forget it. By the way, asan na yung files ng St. Rafael na hiningi ko sa yo?"

I unconsciously bit my lower lip as I try to recall. "Hmmm, nasa drawer mo. sa pinakababa."

His eyes were fixed on my lips! "Wala. I checked it already."

"Andyan. Sure ako. " I walked towards his desk and bent over to open the drawer, my back in his view.

"Eto oh!" Inabot ko ang folder sa kanya, while his attention was still on my behind and I saw how his eyes turned darker. "Is that all?"

"Yes, you can go now," he said dismissing me.