#11: 🙈

Warning:🔞 The following scenes contain descriptions not suitable for young readers. You can skip this part if you are not comfortable with mature content. Will be writing the part in italic to guide you on which part to skip. Otherwise, read at your risk. You have been warned. 😜

****

Gabriel

Hinatid kami ni Roni sa tinutuluyan ni Kristina and I told him na hintayin nya muna ako ng ilang minuto bago sya umalis kasi hindi rin ako sigurado kung patutuluyin ba nya ako sa bahay nya or what. We were both a little tipsy from the drinks we had and it gave me the courage to do what I wanted to do tonight. Well, it also overrode my common sense. Bahala na. Probably, excuse ko lang yan for what I really want to do..

Sinundan ko sya hanggang sa makapasok sya sa kanyang gate and even hanggang nasa pintuan na nya. She was digging on her bag for the keys when she glanced at me, with her dreamy eyes that made me melt before... and it's also melting me again, now...

"Pasok ka muna or are you leaving na?" She asked. I wasn't that sure if she meant it but 
that was it! That was the kind of invitation I was waiting for. 

"Sure" sagot ko, not sure if she got what I mean, trying to hide the longing I had for her. And as she opened the door, I hastily followed her inside. Baka mag iba pa ang isip nya at pagsarhan ako ng pinto sa labas.

I looked around her place while she went to her bedroom to put her things in and to change her clothes.
The things she had inside her house were adequate, pero nothing special naman sa loob. Her furnitures were all essential... a sofa, flat-screen tv, dining table for four...
The area wasn't big either, in fact, mas malaki pa yata ang kusina ko kesa buong living area nya. I expected something grander. After all, nagkapera  na sya ng ilang million at alam ko, malaki rin ang sweldo nya sa kompanya.

Saan napunta ang pera nya? Napasapo ako sa aking mukha, not believing what I am seeing now.

A peek into her private life in this house had somehow changed my preconceived opinion about her. Alam kong ever since Kristina wasn't an impulsive spender, kahit na noon pang mag asawa pa kami. In fact, napakamasinop nya sa pera. Di rin sya magarbo sa kanyang mga damit o kahit na sa kanyang mga personal na gamit. In other words, simple lang sya at ang mga gusto nya. Kayat nong tinanggap nya ang pera from my parents, it was a shocking revelation sa akin.

Napaisip ako. Baka malulong sya sa bisyo... drugs? gambling? o di kaya na scam sya? At ito nalang ang natira sa ilang milyong binayad sa kanya ng mga magulang ko. 

No, I knew better. She was so smart to be in that predicament. It has to be somewhere....

(SPG)

Nang lumabas ng kwarto si Kristina, I tried to hide the confusion in my face. She was just wearing her usual oversized t-shirt na gustong gusto nya pag nasa bahay lang sya,  yet seeing her like this again took my breath away. She held her hand to me and without hesitation, I took it. Hinatak nya ako papasok sa kanyang kwarto and without any words, I abided her. 

Her room was smaller than I thought and her bed was barely wide enough to hold two people. with my height at 5'11 and medium build, I doubt we will be comfortable on it.

Tangina Gabriel, ano ang ginagawa mo dito? I asked myself. Pwede rin naman akong umalis by just reminding myself how much she had hurt me before, and the dozen of ways she had wrecked me plus a fat chance that she could break me again. It made me so unsure of my confidence but I am so hard and aroused right now. 

Maybe that was enough reason . Bahala na. Masasaktan nya lang ako kung hahayaan kong gawin nya yun, but pucha, hindi ko rin hahayaan yun. Pagkatapos ng gabing to, matatapos din ang pagnanasa ko sa kanya.