#17

"Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself." ~Deborah Reber

Why is it so hard to let go of someone we once love?

It is because there is nothing more personal than being left by someone you love. No matter what, we are left with feelings that we aren't good enough. That we are missing some personality trait that makes us unlovable. That no one will ever love us.

We spend all of our hours wondering what happened. Why did something so promising fall apart? Why did someone we had been married to forever decide to walk away?

Those unanswered questions torment us and, we become increasingly agitated. We seek 'closure' which only aggravates our brain and gets us going down the same path that we have been on already.

By: Mitzi Bockmann, Life Coach, and Mental Health Advocate

******

Gabriel

For years since Kristina and I became estranged, there had been only a few times when I got so curious about what she was doing. May mga panahon na sumasagi sya sa isipan ko and I would wonder about her, and those were also the times that I would ask my private investigator to check on her, her whereabouts, her whatabouts. 

Not wanting to really bulge into her personal life at that time, it gave me a little consolation to know that somehow, she was ok. It's not because I was happy for her. On the contrary,  the more I knew how ok she was, the more I wanted to get even.

But it was so different now, and these insane and unstable emotions I have for her are really pushing me to the edge.

Ilang linggo na. Almost a month in fact!

My private investigator would just give me useless information like lumabas sya para bumili sa tindahan, nagpa deliver sya ng food, nagtapon ng basura sa labas ng bahay nya... the usual, useless stuff! and that useless information just made me more agitated.

Until that day when I was suddenly called by my private investigator and told me that Kristina went out of her house, all dressed up, to go somewhere. The picture that was sent to me showed her getting into a car, a Grab car. Fortunately, my private investigator was able to track her destination.

What the fuck??? Anong ginagawa nya sa building ng St. Rafael?

My private investigator told me she was there for more than an hour.

I tried to keep my cool kahit na insanity is taking the best of me, making me so eager to know kung bakit sya andun?

Is this part of her evil scheme again?

Was she going to betray me?

Sinusulot ba nya ang deal namin ni Mr. Gonzalez?

Bakit sya andun????

And what was worst than knowing she went there, was when my PI sent me a video of her and Mr. Gonzalez's son Josh going out of the building together at sumakay silang sabay sa sasakyan ng lalaki!

Putangina!!!