#29 🙈

"You can't go back and change the beginning ( or even the one in between) but you can always start where you are and change the ending." -C.S.Lewis

*****

KRISTINA

I stirred feeling like it was so crowded on my bed and the weight of something heavy, other than my eyelids were so disturbing.

The aircon in my room was blasting full, yet something warms my body at the same time.

I tried to open my eyes, and I saw the neon stars glued on my ceiling.

Ok, good. I am still in my room. No reason to panic.

I moved my body para abutin ko sana ang aking cellphone on my bedside table pero di ako magalaw!

OA ang hindi makagalaw Kristina ha!

Parang may nakaharang lang sa aking binti. Mabigat.

Oh, shiiiit!!!! Gabriel???

Now, I have a valid reason to panic. I was nailed on my back when I saw him, sleeping peacefully beside me.

 I was nailed on my back when I saw him, sleeping peacefully beside me

Pota, anong nangyari?

Dahan dahan kong iniangat ang kumot na nakabalot sa aming katawan na may malakas na kabog ang aking dibdib.

I still have my clothes on.

Ok. Kristina, relax.

I looked at his handsome and serene face again, admiring all the features that made me fell in love with him. his lips, his lashes, the sharp lines on his jaws.... my Adonis in the flesh.

And then I closed my eyes again, trying hard to recall what had happened last night.

From the time I was invited by Gabriel's friends and when I  had dinner with Josh, then he brought me to Revel to meet Gab and his friends...

I remember drinking cocktails.... was it cosmo or margarita? 

I remember getting drunk...

Then, there was an incident with Roy and a commotion inside the bar...

Then Gab brought me home...

and ... fuck! we kissed!!!

My heart skipped a beat as I recalled that kiss...long, deep, passionate, full of longing and feelings

We stared at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument. Our glances battled each other until our lips met...

and then boom!!!

I asked him to stay!

Did I really ask him to stay the night with me?

Of course, I probably did! Kasi if not, wala sya sa tabi ko ngayon!