Pink vs shirley: a reminder of the past

Pink crawled backwards as Shirley approached her with his swords. He had retracted his double bladed sword and was using his summoned weapon. He walked to pink like a predator approaches it's prey. "Are you coming willingly? Or am I taking you with me."

"I could ask you the same thing. Give Shirley back."

"Shirley was a project to give painite power again. He. Is. Gone."

"You're wrong. You aren't even using your full power, I know you're still in there."

"I am unable to use my full power due to only being formed two hours ago."

Shirley teleported them away again. This time pink was right in front of her old palanquin. She held up her hand in defense as Shirley held his blade in the air. Pink smirked as she suddenly pulled her sword out from under her and blocked shirley's sword. She grabbed the hilt of the blade and pulled it out of shirley's grasp. Shirley quickly pulled out his other sword and unleashed the blades from his hilt. The two met blades as pink started to glow. Shirley had started to glow a bright green.

They both started to clash swords incredibly fast. Shirley punched pink a couple times, pink couldn't do the same. She loved Shirley and didn't want to hurt him even if he was hurting her. Shirley pulled his blade away from her's which suddenly made pink's sword go forward from the sudden change. The sword went into shirley's armor, it had gone deep. Shirley pulled the blade out with a grunt of pain and threw it into a nearby bush. Pink reached her hand out to Shirley.
A
"I can help you. Just please stop this fighting."

"No."

Shirley grabbed pink's hand and threw her into the palanquin. He fell onto his knees from his wound, he used the glowing energy from his sword and slowly moved it across the wound. Pink weakly got up and saw him doing this, it was the one time she or anyone else would see green diamond yelling in pain. The advantage of being a hybrid of human an die, meant Shirley was unable to be poofed by any gem weapons, but he also had to suffer wounds like any human. He was able to heal from most of them but the modifications made to pink's sword prevented it.

"Shirley....I....can....help...you." Pink said as she got up weakly, pink wouldn't be able to go on for much longer without using her powers that she didn't want to use for fear of possibly killing Shirley. "You still think I'm Shirley? He is gone pink. There is only green diamond. You must stop this nonsense."

"Never....I...believe...in..you."

Shirley spun the blades of his sword. "It will be the last thing you believe in for another 6,000 years once we are done here." He rushed at pink who let him hit her through the other side of her palanquin.

"Look at you. Steven would be so disappointed in what you are doing." Pink felt herself suddenly get very angry and very strong. She was no longer willing to hold back. Shirley spun his blades again as pink charged at him with a pink light coming off of her. He stabbed at her but was only met with a shield and sent flying into a nearby mountain. Shirley went inside of the mountain and made a little tunnel with his body. Pink watched as the tunnel collapsed after Shirley had been sent in it. Pink turned around and sat down with the light that once was coming off of her gone.

She needed a break. But the green light coming from the mountain had other plans. An explosion came from where Shirley had been thrown into the mountain. He came flying at pink at light speed. Shirley got to pink and threw her onto the ground, making a giant crater.

He slowly levitated down to her, his armor was completely destroyed with a slightly torn uniform underneath it. Shirley studied pink before teleporting her to the tower. Pink laid on the ground in exhaustion, she had no fight left. Shirley knelt by her side. "You are having your punishment reconsidered after your resistance to the previous one." Shirley walked out of the tower with the large doors closing behind him leaving pink in utter darkness.

.......

The earth gems walked to the palace after they've had finished the last of the palace guards. Spinel came out of the palace with a look of fear. She ran and stretched across the bridge over to garnet who was at the front of the charge. "They have pink and made Shirley a diamond!" Spinel said with panic. "It will be alright, I see many ending to this conflict and I know how we will go about this. Be at ease, everything will be okay."