CHAPTER FIVE

CASSIOPEIA AND HER BROTHER'S WERE the talk of Hogwarts for the next few days

CASSIOPEIA AND HER BROTHER'S WERE the talk of Hogwarts for the next few days. Everyone either looked at the girl with disgust or pity. But being pitied was the worst feeling in the world.

Cassiopeia still refused to talk to Gideon, as she was extremely angry for telling Sirius what happened over the summer. In her mind, if Gideon would ha e kept quiet, then that fight wouldn't have happened with her brothers.

The two boys used to be so close when they were younger, you would have thought they were twins. Many people would say 'I don't know what happened to them. I never noticed anything changing between Sirius and Regulus.' But those people didn't know the Black siblings, most of them never knew what happened behind closed doors. Cassiopeia could pinpoint where everything went wrong, and it was because of their parents.

While Cassiopeia and Sirius were both sorted into Gryffindor, the former still obeyed their parents rules, while the latter rebelled against all thing that Orion and Walburga tried to enforce.

It wasn't that Cassiopeia believe in the things her parents were preaching, but she felt such a strong desire to please them. Over the years, her parents began planting seeds of doubt in Regulus' mind. 'Sirius has forgotten about you.'

'He left you.'

'He doesn't care about you.'

'He has a new set of brothers.'

Cassiopeia tried to convince Regulus that Sirius still loved him, but the Gryffinfor boy was making that very hard to believe.

Sirius would ignore his younger brother in the corridors, hex Regulus' friends, and taunt the Slytherins. And all of this bad blood between the two was because of some stupid House rivalry.

Cassiopeia could get along just well with many Slytherins, contrary to popular belief, not all of them are horrible people. So she didn't get why Sirius had to be such a dick towards his brother just because they're in different Houses.

Cassiopeia began to wonder if she had been put in Slytherin, would Sirius act the same way towards her? Would he make snide comments about her as he walked past with his friends? Would he only talk to her at Christmas and Summer vacation when he was forced to? Would he play mean pranks on her and her friends? Would he hate her and claim she's a Death Eater?

"Hey," Someone said, snapping their fingers in front of her face. Cassiopeia looked up to see James Potter, dressed in his Quidditch uniform. "You alright, Cass?"

"I will be." She gave him a reassuring smile. 

"Y'know, Sirius is really sorry -"

"Then he can tell me himself how sorry he is. He shouldn't have his friends apologize on his behalf." Cassiopeia barked. "I am so angry with him, James. You can't even begin to fathom how much I want to hex him right now."