The awkwardness chapter 2

Warning. Alastor has issues with white men because of the time period since he's Creole

Richards point of view

'huh , he doesn't even let me finish my sentences. Abit rude' I thought and smiled at this brunette. He is rather attractive but too bad his rudeness covers that up.

"Alright , Alastor" I said. His name was rather strange , I have to admit. Not very common.

"I'll give you a short tour around my - I mean , our home" Alastor smiles widely. Now that I think about it , he's been smiling this whole time. Sometimes , it looked abit forced. But for the most part , very relaxed or excited.

"Hah , sounds lovely" I nodded in agreement. Feeling abit off all the sudden when I looked in the direction of the kitchen. It was in clear view where we stood , the living room... Something just didn't feel right with it. I suddenly had my guard up. My mother was a dumbass whore filled with semen but the only smart thing she ever spoken was "To trust your gut".

I looked back at alastor , who quickly grabbed my arm and yanked me to follow him. I stumble abit , surprised. My luggage almost fell out of my hands. He was honestly pretty strong for a lanky short man. I gulp abit at that. He could probably overpower me if he caught me off guard. 'No. I'm not.that weak" I thought.

"Haha sorry , my dear" He shrugged it off as he kept bringing me along with him. He brought me to the bathroom... I noticed a brown stain that didn't look like doo... It looked like dried up blood. It was on the edge of the sink.

He noticed where I was looking. And narrowed his eyes at me with his smile widening.
"Don't worry about that. I have a sport of hunting deer. So please excuse that mess. I forgot to clean it last night. I was so gosh darn tired" he chuckles.

I played along and nodded. "Of course."

"Anyways , this is the bathroom! I had 2 but... I used the other one for.. Storage and got rid of the unnecessary stuff in there" Alastor explained. I took note of him explaining and going into detail.

"I see.. I suppose we'll figure that out. We're adults and can get around such a minor problem" I pulled my arm from him. It was getting uncomfortable.

Alastor Point of view.

I lightly snarled at him pulling away. I am abit touched starved if I was going to be honest. I wanted to hold him just abit longer... 'No Alastor. He's a meal. I'll cut him like a damn pig and have him also beg like one' my forever twisted mind thought.

I noticed him look abit scared.. Good. He know who's dominate and calls the shots in this home. I smirked at this before we both walked to 1 of the 2 bedrooms. I always did want to have 2 people living with me. But it'll be harder to mange my food then and I'll be outnumbered.

"Now , this room is the smallest. I want to use it as a small butcher room but that would make the whole house smell worse than a whore house" I laugh abit. I saw him look amused and chuckle abit... His smile. He really did look complete with it. Maybe I'll avoid eating his face and just carve a smile into it. Merciful as I'll go with a white man. Especially a white pale man who's from Britain.. I remember my father originated from Britain aswell.. If he shows the slightest sign of being like my dad., I'll kill him without a second thought.

"Alastor , love , you're dazing off. Is there.. Something wrong?" Richard raised a brow at my strange fishy behavior.
I simply shook my head and held a grin.
"Don't worried , my dear. I'm simply chuckle a doodle!'' I can't believe what the hell I said. This situation is messing with my head and not allowing me to think stra- wait...hes laughing?

Richards point of view

I couldn't hold it in. That was honestly so stupid and silly, I couldn't help but laugh. "I-im sorry. I just-" I was cut off by my own laughter.

I got a glance of his face softening up and having a strange dorky love struck smile. Maybe my.mind was playing tricks on me. I am laughing and only got a glimpse of his look.