unsure chapter 3

Later that night

After we got my stuff set in , we sat in the living room to chat and see if we'll get along. Since we'll be together till I get enough money to get a home.

He was sipping on coffee and offered me some. I got abit disgusted by the smell of it and shook my head. "No thank you'' I said with a polite smile.
"Oh? You don't fancy coffee?" He said in a fake British accent.
I chuckle and shook my head. Alastor is abit playful now. It was honestly a welcomed surprise. It's nice to know he warmed up abit.

"Now , why did you come to America?" Alastor asked with a curious look.
"Simply family disagreements and I wanted a new experience. " I sigh. Remembering the days from when I was in my youth. Expectations , shame and disappointment. That's all I knew as a child and teen.

"Family? Hah , you should be abit grateful you have them" alastor suddenly got bitter.
I realized I was abit insensitive. But... It wasn't my fault.
"Alastor , you asked me a question and I answered honestly. Don't start a problem that wasn't there in the first place"

Alastor point of view.
I narrowed my eyes at him as my smile widens abit. He better count his blessings that he was a pretty face or I would have killed him for being rude.
I saw he suddenly looked uncomfortable. I must look angry or something along those lines.

"I... If we're going to live together , boundaries need to be put out. Not house rules but boundaries" Richard said. I can tell he was tense and had his guard up. Damnit , I have to start all over getting his trust. And it'll likely be harder.

"Fine. Here's my boundaries. 1. No talking to me about family" I said unintentionally with a bitter tone. "2. Don't touch me without permission. 3. Don't ask me where I'm going or how long. " I said and sipped my plain black coffee.

Richard nods and sighs "Considered it done. Now my boundaries. 1. Don't bother me when I'm busy. 2. Don't touch me either if it's not necessary. 3. If my anger is getting to me , don't keep pushing it."
So this fellow has anger problems... I want to push him now. People with anger issues were pretty fun to play with. Some breakdown and cry while yelling , some will attack and some will break nearby items.

I don't know what type Richard was. He seemed fine. Unless I really scared him. Either way , it's fun for me. Hah.

"So any friends or a lover you left behind?" I asked , tilting my head.

"Why... Yes. I had a fiance. She... Was snobbish and stuck up. We had a arrange marriage. She wasn't just a brat but she just showed that side mainly" I saw him daze off and I almost frowned. Why was he now thinking about her when I was right here? I knew I was jealous. Not the first time since I enjoy being in the spot light and having attention. Richard wasn't giving me that now.