chapter 7

Richard was currently in his room , brushing his hair. Thinking about his first love and last. He sighs softly before a tear rolled down his cheek.
Before he was filled with hate. And slammed his hairbrush onto the floor and gripping his hair as he sobs abit. He bottled up his feelings for too long. He tried to forget but his heart said no. He missed the loving boy.
"Y... You promised you'd be okay , you tosser.." He mumbles as he lets himself cry. Alastor had the radio turned on so hopefully it muffled the nosies.

Alasors point of view

I was outside his closed door , hearing him sob with a wide grin. Vulnerable. Very vulnerable. Very pathetic and seems too easy to break. It seems a single word could snap his mind. Maybe... I knocked on the door and hear the sobs quiet down before a sniff and him opening the door soon. He had tear stains but seemed to regain his conscious quickly

"Are you okay , my friend? " I asked with my head abit tilted.
"Yes. Just... Sadden about me leaving my family behind" he lied. He lied to me. I saw him mess with his sleeves as he avoided eye contact . very clear signs. Atleast I know what he does when lying. It'll be useful in the future.
"I see. Want to talk about it?" I'll use this to gain trust. I wanted to make this game harder on myself since he seems too easy to kill. I wanted a challange. Why not gain his trust and scare him off and have a good chase? I seen him run to catch his hat that was taken by the wind. He's fast. But we'll see if he's fast enough to out run me.

"No. I just need a moment is all" He said with a quiet voice. Him being quiet was actually unusual. He had a loud voice and foot steps that you could hear. Yet he was more.. Quiet.

"Well in that case ; I'll take my nose out of that. I need to get work done after all. Come see me if you need me , darling"

Richards point of view
.
I sigh softly as he walked off to do whatever he does. I went back to get my brush and brush out any tangles. I knew I'll need a hair cut. I didn't fancy my long hair anymore. I grabbed my evening wear and put it on. A simple button up shirt , suspenders and pants with loafers. I wanted to seem to be casual as possible to fit in with the younger gentlemen at the bar antony wants to take me to.

I look at my top hat and wanted to put it on. But it'll be too formal. I sigh abit and put my bow tie on. Before putting my hair in a ponytail and now getting ready to leave to meet up with the deviant known as Antony. He seemed too focused on sex for someone who looked important.