oh no you don't. chapter 10

Alastor's pov

It's been months and I been getting close to this man. I know when he wakes up , when he eats , what path he takes to work , what he does or who he hangs out during his free time.
He's predictable , easy to read and so blunt. I love it.

He should be getting up in a few minutes. He usually wakes up after I do. I saw him walk in , groggily and abit grumpy. Maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"How'd you sleep , dear?" I asked with a huge smile.

"Shut it. I'm not in the mood" he mumbles , irritated.

"What has you all worked up?" I was abit concerned hoenstly. What's making him angry or aggravated.

"Last night , Antony's little missy friend has spiked my drink and now I'm stuck with a sore head" he mumbles , cursing under his breath.

"Oh I see. Maybe you shouldn't be hanging out with them. " I hummed.

I saw richard roll his eyes at me. "Goodness gracious must you be bossy?" He scoffs as he puts his hands on his hips.

I give him a smug look. Honestly , this man amuses me.

"You know what?" He gave up pretty quickly. "I had enough of you always trying to smother me. You're my roommate but now it's creepy. I want to leave" He leaves the room and I was left stunned. He was always annoyed with me trying to be more than friends or roommates..