good golly... chapter 9

Alastor's point of view

I was staying up past 11 p.m.. Worried sick about my meal , Richard. Now just because I grown attach to his... Silly way of speaking , dramatic outbursts when I return home and his unflattering long hair doesn't mean I miss him by any means. He's just like a small kitten in a way.

But sadly , he's been gone way longer he usually is. I'm worried he's been hurt or held up somewhere. I sipped on the coffee cup I held and I felt my smile soften abit.

"Asshole.." I mumble. Didn't tell me how long he'll be. His attire was much more causal honestly and his hair was put up.

I heard a knock and I put the cup down at the dining table and left to open the door.
Just to see a woman with a blonde in a red dress and... Richard holding onto her. His cheeks abit flushed and him hiccuping.
"Good golly... What happened? Are you drunk?" I asked , my eyes narrowing.
"Wha- no no... " he gives a small giggle. "You need to loosen up. Antony is so much more fun than you" he pouted.
"You know it , babe" the woman turned out not to be a woman..

" I'll be taking him now. Before he does something he regret" I worked in entertainment so this was quite a blow for me.' His hair was a mess' I thought.

Antony nods and allowed me to help Richard inside.

"See ya , Richie" the drag queen said as he left.

Richard was now leaning on me , mumbling abit

He's so undone. Taken apart. His tense and snappy tone and stern look was taken away. I strangely adored this. I wanted to see this again some day when he isn't filled up with liquor.

Maybe because I haven't been able to have anyone to control lately.

I simply made sure he threw up , drank some water and I tucked him into bed. He'll be fine.

Having him here , safe felt so nice. Knowing he's okay was... Wonderful. I should do it abit more often. To change things up more often.