so that's what's it's for chapter 5

Alastor point of view

My new roommate was at work so I had a moment to prepare him a surprise meal. I went into the second bathroom. I lied about it being used as a storage room. I opened it with a key I had for extra measures to keep everyone out. In the second bathroom , was a body in the tub. It was a woman who mocked my poor paralyzed mother.

Flash back
Screaming came from a cute little blue home. A woman in her 40s was scrambling around , trying to get away
from the Creole man. Alastor was holding a hatchet and looking amused with her fighting for her life. She got hit in the back of the head with the weapon he held. While she was down , he got to work. And began chopping away her legs. Screaming and struggling , she tried getting away. But he held her there. This was going to be a long night...
Reality

He grabs her legs and got to.work with skinning , cleaning and removing the bone. And cutting it into small cubes to make it easier to cook. He grabs a small bowl and fill it up with the cubes. Before leaving to the kitchen to cook them for dinner.

Later that evening.

Richard was home but he seemed off. He went straight to his room. Maybe work was stressful today. Huh pathetic then. Try keeping a whole country entertained.

I smile at the meal I made. I wanted to keep it simple. The meat cubes were cooked and seasoned. And I had put gravy on them. And had some white rice to go with it. My mother says "start big or small , no in between" and I always go big.

I went to Richards room and walked in without permission.
I saw him brushing his hair and having a new outfit in. I tilt my head.
"Darling , what are you doing?" I seemed to have startled him. I chuckle abit at this.

He looked abit annoyed at this but simply said "I have a friend to meet up at a bar tonight"
Richard learned really quickly it's best not to lie to me. I can sense bullshit. And he was speaking the truth.

"Friend? Why , my dear , I doubt you have anything of that nature. You're too busy with those .. Machines at work or drawing them" I had some doubts it was just a friend.

"Well , alastor , not all of us can have the pleasure of talking into a god damn microphone for a living" He scoffs.

"Let me guess. You had a bad day and lashing at me for it?" I laugh abit at this. He was so cute when he was angry and trying to hurt my feelings.

He remained silent before looking at a mirror nearby.
"I think I need to get a haircut..." I heard him mumble.

"Why so?"

"Someone assumed I was a homosexual and I believe my hair could make someone think that. I suppose it's abit feminine" He sighs.

I furrowed my brows abit. Was Richard a homophobic man? Did he take pleasure in name calling them? Hurting them? Hurting .... Me?