Lance

🍍

It wasn't at all strange to follow your crush, Lance thought as he stared at Keith. At the moment Keith appeared to be walking down an alleyway. Keith turned around, Lance quickly dived under a trash bag.

Lance held his breath. Keith walked down the alley way. He saw Keith mouth Fluffy Unicorn to a goth looking guy.

Lance waltzed up "Fluffy Unicorns" he said emphasising every syllable. He swished his hair around as all those girls on Tik Tok do.

"Ya sure you wanna go in there. Isn't this a bit to intense for you?"

"No!" Lance said indignantly he swished his hair and did a sassy click.

"Fine then gosh! No need for that!" The guard said, and mimicked the sassy click.

Lance jumped into the dumpster. He face planted into the ground in front of the bar.

"Hello can I get you anything?" The bar tender asked.

"Milk, please,"

The bar tender raised an eyebrow.

"Alcohol kills the brain cells" Lance recited one of Pidges sayings.

"Ya sure you should be here snow flake,"

"Thank you for your concern, but could I please get my drink,"

The bar tender laughed.

"I'm sorry was that a bit too pushy?" Lance said sincerely.

"No one's that polite here, you should leave while your not in to deep,"

Lance thanked the bar tender for the drink and then tipped him. 50% tip of course!

He continued through the bar. A guy with a handle bar moustache, tattoos and a mullet came up to him.

"Hello, how are you?" Lance asked politely.

"Stay away from my girl," The man spat.

"Pardon?"

"Stay away from my girl!!" He roared.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know!" Lance said politely.

"What?"

"Oh, I said thank you for warning me about your girl. The female species can be deadly,"

"No, I mean are you in the right spot we don't really get guys like you here,"

"Yes, I am in the right spot,"

"Okay sure,"

Lance spotted Keith. His smile immediately brightened.

"Ah you like that guy, understandable. If you don't get him I will," the intimidating man said.

"How do I 'get' him?" Lance asked

"Stick gum in his hair, here," he said handing him some gum.

"Okay, stealth mode 100," Lance darted off. Soon he was sitting behind Keith.

He heard them talking about him so he listened closer.

"Watcha thinking about?" One of Keith's friends said

"White claw and Lance," Keith said

Lance's heart soared, he wasn't a psychopath who only cared about fighting. What's more he even cared about him. Ha not everyone's a hopeless romantic like Allura.

Keith's friends started screaming "Oooooh, someone has a crush!"

Keith cut in and shouted "NO, I WAS JUST FIGURING OUT WAYS TO ABUSE HIM!"