Corans Holiday

🍍

Pidge called up Nate. Nate wasn't as bad as he first seemed.

"Hello this Nate,"

"Hey Nate this is Pidge,"

"How's book club going?"

"Absolutely horrible that's why I called you,"

"Pidge I have to tell you something," Nate got cut off.

"Your a nonce. I know,"

"What? No, well yes but technically no. I don't really live in a dumpster,"

"Oh, that's amazing!"

"Whaddya mean? I thought you were like a bad girl who would beat me up,"

"I was just pretending as well,"

"That's great,"

Suddenly Shiro came running into the kitchen.

"Pennywise might come. Thy have already killed cheerleaders," Shiro said anxiously. He grabbed out a pan and put it on his head and grabbed a saucepan as a weapon, before scurrying out.

"Sorry Nate I have to go, can we talk later," Pidge hung up.

Shiro was crouched watching It from behind the couch.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Allura screamed like a banshee.

"What's wrong?" Pidge asked nervously.

"This!" Allura screamed she handed Pidge her phone.

On the screen was a video of some social media star holding a bunch of tickets.

"Yes," Pidge didn't know what he was agreeing to.

"How couldn't they invite ME Princess Allura to the most important party of the year. It's on a luxury space ship with food and booze. WHY WOULDN'T THEY INVITE ME!!!!!" Allura yelled, making Pidge jump

"Why don't you try texting them?"

"Yes I will cyber bully them into giving me a invitation!" Allura started furiously typing.

This was crazy. Hunk was passed out in the guest bed. Shiro was hiding behind a couch. Lotor had gotten out his copy of to kill a Mockingbird again and was crying again. Lance was lying on the floor possibly trying to make a snow angel. Keith was no where to be seen. Allura was cyberbullying people. Book club was not going to be easy. At least nothing can get worse.

"If you hit rock bottom you can always get a jack hammer and go lower,"

Crap Pidge didn't say that outloud did she?

An emergency report came on the tv "Hello multiverse, a bunch of radioactive rain is coming please stay inside, this is deadly," a reporter said, the tv went back to it.

"I'm leaving," Keith came out of the bathroom, and headed to the door, he stuck his hand out.

"Ow!" Keith pulled back his hand quickly, his hand was red.

"Radioactive rain no one can leave without getting melted,"

"Leave me alone Coran! I'm busy harassing people!"

Pidge sighed "What does Coran want?"

"Exact words, Hey Allura, I am going on a holiday, I might not see you for a while or maybe ever. Have fun. Then the text ends. Honestly I am so annoyed with him, like you don't need to call me every minute. Five missed calls he is so clingy. I know everyone has a crush on me but this is next level," Allura groaned.

"Can we listen to them?"

"Fine,whatever,"

"Allura, I'm sorry,"

"Allura please reconsider,"

"Allura your bagels are on the cupboard,"

"Allura there is a banana chai milkshake in the freezer,"

"Allura Help!"

"Roar!"

"I thought you said there were only five voice messages?" Pidge questioned

"Yeah that wasn't my phone"

"Roar!" The noise sounded throughout the house.

Shiro held his saucepan a little tighter.

Pidge sighed, we were trapped inside with what ever that thing was. A shadow emerged from the end of the hallway.

"Ahhhh!" Pidge, Allura, Shiro, and Lance cry.

"Tom Robinson!" Lotor cried, a fresh wave of tears came.

"Ahh" Keith said sarcastically.

The thing in the corner let out a growl.

🍍
(WC:607)