Chapter 5 ~ 'STEVE?!'

Two-Bits pov ~

After we got back from the store, we had dinner and went to bed, me and Y/n on the couch because Ponyboy, Soda, and her share a bed. "Hi" she said, noticing I was staring at her. "Hi." I said quietly. "What ya lookin' at?" She asked me. "My beautiful girlfriend." I said. She smiled and snuggled into my side, her head on my chest. We fell asleep in each others arms.

Y/n's pov ~

       I woke up in two's arms, feeling comfortable and safe. I got up to get a drink. I got into the kitchen to see Steve in there. "Hey y/n." He said. "Hi." I said quietly. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I sighed. "I guess." I said. He walked towards me, grabbed my face, and kissed me. I tried pulling away but I couldn't get my face out of his grip. "STEVE?!" Someone yelled. Two-Bit. Oh no. Steve quickly pulled away. "Two, I'm so sorry he grabbed-." I started. "I know I know, I saw it. WHAT THE FUCK RANDLE!" He screamed. "I'm sor-." Steve started. "Get out of my face!" Two yelled, hugging me in the process. Steve walked out of the door, slamming it closed. "I'm sorry I let that happen, I thought he just wanted to talk." I said to him. "It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong, Ace." He said. Kissing my forehead. He was so nice to me. I wonder why.