Chapter 7 ~ 'Jumped'

Y/n's pov ~

Oh no. Soc's. As I was walking the got closer and closer till their car was right beside me. Bob and his posse got out of the car. "Hey look! It's baby Curtis!" I ignored them. They call me the 'baby Curtis' because they think I can't fight my own battles. "Hey I'm talking to you!" Bob yelled. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Bad idea. My shoulder was suddenly grabbed and I was pushed to the ground. "When I'm talking to you, you best respond." Again, I ignored him. This time, he slugged me in the jaw. I grunted in pain. Soon, they all started punching me. I didn't scream for anyone, though, I did scream from the pain. Once they were done. I had bruises and cuts all over my body. I was shivering.
________________________________________________________________________
Steve's pov ~

As soon as Y/n walked out, I felt instant regret. Everyone was yelling at me, that is, until I finally had enough and ran out the door. I sighed. I wanted to find her and apologize so, I went on a hunt. I went up and down every road till I saw something lying in the road. I thought it was a dog, so I went to pass it. But as I got closer, I realized it was Y/n. I gasped. I knew I couldn't pick her up, she wouldn't let me. So, I quickly ran to the Curtis' house to get the gang.
________________________________________________________________________
Darry's pov ~

After Y/n ran out, me and the boys started yelling at Steve. Those yells consisted of 'Steve are you fucking kidding me?' , 'Why the hell would you say that?' , 'Nice going, Randle' , and my personal favorite, 'I hope y/n never speaks to you again.' I was upset. He made my baby sister run off and now she could be anywhere. About 20 minutes later, Steve comes running in. "Y/n w-was beat by s-Soc's." He said, out of breath. We all shot up, me running out the door first. As soon as I saw her, I ran even faster.
________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's pov ~

I didn't go unconscious, thank god, but I was still shivering, worse than I was. Soon, I heard footsteps running towards my beat body. I saw Darry kneel beside me. "Dal give me your jacket. She shiverin'." He said. Dal quickly took it off and handed it to Darry, who quickly put it on me. "Y/n? Hey babydoll your gonna be ok." He said as he saw me start to cry. "Darry it hurts." I sobbed. "I know baby, I know. Listen I'm gonna pick you up ok? We're gonna bring you to the house to get fixed up." He said, stroking my cheek. I nodded. He picked me up slowly. I sobbed as I laid my head on his chest.