Chapter 9- The Kiss

Today was a game circle with the 8th years, they met in the RoR to play some fun games with each other. Once everyone was there Pansy spoke up.

"Okay everyone, we have three games we can play- Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, and Seven Minutes to Heaven, what should we play first?" Pansy said standing in front of the circle.

"Truth or Dare" Hermione shouted.

"Okay, I'm gonna give everyone Veritaserum so no one lies if they get asked a truth. If you refuse to complete a dare you have to take off one item of clothing." Pansy said passing around a small bottle and having everyone drop a little into their mouth.

"I'll go first, Draco Truth or Dare?" Pansy asked.

"Truth" Draco responded.

"Are you a virgin?" Pansy asked.

"No" He said, which shocked no one.

"Crabbe, Truth or Dare?" Draco asked.

"Dare" Crabbe said.

"Kiss the person you have a crush on" Draco said, smirking. Crabbe then leaned over to Goyle who was sitting next to him and kissed him slowly pulling away. Both of the boys looked flustered but happy. About an hour had passed and by then Hermione was shirtless and sitting in Pansy's lap, Neville and Blaise had a pretty intense makeout session and Dean was straddling Seamus. Draco was in his boxers and wearing his Slytherin tie, Crabbe and Goyle were shirtless and Ron kissed Hermione much to Pansy's dismay. Ginny was disgusted but also sitting in Luna's lap with her shirt and leggings off.

"Harry Potter, Truth or Dare?" Blaise asked Harry who was the only one who hadn't been asked yet.

"Dare," Harry said.

"Harry Tell us who you have a crush on." Blaise said knowingly. Harry started to unbutton his shirt when he was interrupted.

"Boring, I thought Gryfindors were supposed to be courageous." Draco said cunningly. Harry looked at the smirking blonde boy next to him, grabbed his tie and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

"I didn't say ki-" Blaise started but Hermione stopped him watching magic take place. They broke apart after willingly kissing each other for about 5 minutes.

"Is that courageous enough for you Malfoy?" Harry said smiling.

U-Uh yeah" Malfoy said. 

"Okay lovebirds, let's play Seven Minutes to Heaven, Drop your name in the hat and everyone will choose one person to be locked in a room with for 7 minutes." Pansy said. Everyone had picked their partners: Draco-Crabbe, Ron-Harry, Blaise-Luna, Ginny-Hermione, Pansy-Neville, Seamus-Goyle, and Dean-Astoria. They all went into their rooms and mostly just chatted with each other nothing eventful happened that round but round 2 was different. The pairs this time were: Draco-Harry, Crabbe-Goyle, Ginny-Luna, Hermione-Pansy, Seamus-Dean, Neville-Blaise, Ron-Astoria. They went into their rooms and this round was more juicy. Everything was awkward between Draco and Harry, they didn't know what to do since Harry had just admitted his feelings for the boy. Crabbe and Goyle just sat down for the first 3 minutes but after that they started kissing too. Hermione just sat on Pansy's lap and snuggled up to her. Ginny didn't want to admit that she liked Luna because the had a Homophobic image but she really enjoyed talking to Luna for the full 7 minutes. Seamus straddled Dean on the floor and kissed down his neck and left some hickeys. Neville was shirtless and went back to kissing Blaise like they did while they were playing truth of dare. Ron and Astoria were pretty awkward because they didn't know each other but they did get comfortable and start talking to each other eventually. Once everyone had left their rooms it was time for them to go back to their rooms, but everyone had fun that night. 

!GIRL X GIRL SMUT PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY OR KNOW ME PERSONALLY!

That night after they got back to their room Pansy and Hermiome started to snuggle, that soon led to a passionate makeout session that neither of them wanted to end. Their lips moved in complete sync, Hermione was on top of Pansy on the bed. Pansy quickly unbuttoned her girlfriends shirt and flipped her over so Pansy was on top. The girls were soon naked and still kissing, their lips had not parted, Pansy pulled away from the kiss leaving Hermione with a sad look on her face. She started kissing down Hermione's stomach and on the insides of her thighs. Hermione let out a breathless moan as Pansy moved closer and closer to her pussy. As she placed her lips on Hermione's clit she moaned with her girlfriend. Pansy was licking up and down Hermione's clit, the curly haired girl was a moaning mess, she had never felt this good before. She loved the feeling of Pansy's mouth against her pussy lips. As Hermione squirts moaning at her girlfriend, Pansy sits up and puts her pussy on Hermiones, she starts grinding on the girl below her. Soon enough both of the girls are in a fit of moans, they are almost screaming so loud that they couldn't even make out real words. As both girls came on each other at the same time they both screamed with pleasure. The girls snuggled up together not even bothering to cast a cleaning spell before drifting off into a wonderful sleep.

!END OF SMUT!

Draco and Harry's room was a different story, they put up silencing charms so no one would hear then and then they got into a very heated screaming match. They were just yelling insults and nonsense at each other. This hurt the both of them because they subconsciously knew that they could have a much better relationship.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FERRET NO ONE EVEN LISTENS TO YOU!" Harry screamed at the pale boy across the room.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NO ONE LISTENS TO ME? IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TOO PREOCCUPIED WITH YOU! THE SAVIOR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD, THE GOLDEN BOY, MR. GREEN EYES. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYONE BECAUSE OF YOU." Draco yelled trying to hold back tears.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU KNOW IT." Harry yelled.

"MY FRIENDS ARE MORE INTERESTED IN THE GOLDEN TRIO THAN ME!" Draco snapped.

"WELL MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A DEATH EATER." Harry yelled at a shocked Malfoy.

"I WAS ONLY FORCED TO BECOME A DEATH EATER BECUASE OF YOUR STUPID MOTHER AND HER 'LOVE FOR YOU'" Now both boys knew they had taken it too far.

"MY MOTHERS LOVE FOR ME MENT MORE THAN ANYTHING YOU WILL EVER FEEL FROM YOUR FAMILY, HELL YOU FATHERS IN AZKABAN AND YOUR MOTHERS PROBABLY SITTING AT THE MANOR DRINKING WINE ALL DAY." Harry yelled.

"YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD BECUASE THEY COULD FUCKING KEEP THEIR PRECIOUS MOUTHS SHUT." Draco said, stepping onto a desk to get the high ground.

"NO, MY PARENTS ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR, WHO THOUGHT THAT ANYONE WITH DIFFERENT BELIEFS TO HIM SHOULD DIE, AND YOU KNOW WHAT MALFOY? YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN HIM!" Harry said, stepping onto the same desk Malfoy was on. Malfoy didn't have a response to that, he just ran at Harry with his fist raised. Harry dogged his advances and pushed Malfoy off the table, but in his actions he lost his balance and fell with him. Harry landed on top of Malfoy, their faces an inch from one another. Harry was scared of what Malfoy would do , but what he did next shocked him. Draco flipped Harry onto his back so Draco was on top,  he grabbed Harry's collar and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Harry started to kiss back, just in that moment everything they had just said to each other melted away, both of them knowing that they didn't mean it.