Part 7- The plan and a death

I woke up and didn't see Mason anywhere. Then a few moments later he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another in his hand drying his hair.
He smiled and said, "You should start getting ready Love. Its graduation day."
"Holy shit. It is graduation day."
I got up and quickly gave Mason a kiss before getting in the shower. An hour later I finished curling my hair and changed into my dress. Another half hour later I was finishing up with my makeup when Mason wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and kissed him. When I pulled away I started giggling.
"Why are you laughing?"
"You have lipstick on your face. Here I will get it for you."
When I wiped it off he looked at me and said, "Allison there is a surprise upstairs for you."
We went upstairs and when I got up there I immediately saw what Mason was talking about. My mom is back from the hospital. I ran to her and gave her a hug.
"Mom what are you doing here?"
"You didn't think I would miss your graduation did you?"
"Well yeah. You were in a coma."
"I woke up."
We left the house and we went to the school. Mason pulled all of us aside and gave us all swords and extra daggers. I placed the sword at my hip and strapped the daggers to my thighs. Then we put our caps and gowns on. Luckily the gowns hid everything so we wouldn't have to explain anything. Also Mason's last name is right next to mine so throughout the whole ceremony we got to be right next to each other. The ceremony went off without a hitch. When we went back to the house Mason hid multiple swords and Caitlyn's bow around the house to keep them hidden from the guests. He had all of us strap more daggers to us. The party was almost done when they came. About twenty of them came running in at the same time. My mom got everyone out safely. Lucy, Cassie, Caitlyn, Molly, Mason and I all went to one of the places where we hid the swords and grabbed them. Mason kept trying to pin me against the wall behind him. I finally managed to get out and immediately sliced a zombies head off. I turned around and glared at Mason. I saw that four zombies had Lucy surrounded. I went over and helped her out. I took out two of them and she took out the other two. She just nodded her thanks and went to kill another. Then three of them surrounded me and I saw that Mason started coming over to help. I just shook my head and I got this huge grin on my face. He saw and looked scared, but didn't come over to me. I took out all of the zombies with one large swing. Cassie took out the last one and we all looked around just to make sure that they were all dead. My mom chose that moment to come back and she looked around and gasped.
"Allison what the hell happened?"
"Mom before you woke up Toby and some other people came to the house."
"How is that? Toby is dead."
"Yes he is. He became a zombie and he rose from his grave. That is what was coming."
She just nodded and walked off. Mason looked at all of us and nodded towards the living room. We picked up our weapons and headed into the living room.
"Ladies in a few minutes Isabella, Ethan, Alek, and Jackson should be back. They will dig a large grave and bury all of the dead zombies. I have reason to believe that they are being drawn here. What is drawing them here is still undetermined." Then Iz, Ethan, Alek, and Jackson walk into the room. Mason just points to where the bodies are and then he turns his attention back to us. "As I was saying something is drawing them here. I believe that only the dead in Manhattan are rising. I know that it is a lot of people, but that is all that we know for now. We should read Brittney's entire book selection on witches. I think that something happened and a rogue witch is causing all of this." He took my hand and I led him into the library. Everyone grabbed a stack of books to go through and went their separate ways. Mason and I went down into my room. I sat cross legged on my bed and he was sitting on the floor. Every few seconds I felt his eyes on me and I would smile. I had my hand on my ever growing stomach and I was reading my mom's material. A few days later I found the answer. "Mason I think I found something."
He walked over and picked up the book. "This is not good Love. Let's go tell the others."
We rounded everyone up and Mason read the passage in the book.
"To be able to bring chaos you need a few things. The first is a child conceived of true love. The second is the heart of a virgin and the third is a rogue witch willing to do the incantation and end it with the possibility of giving up her life."
Cassie asked, "So what do we do now? How do we stop it?"
"It says here that only the purest witch will be able to read the incantation and reverse it."
"Who might that be then?" Asked Caitlyn.
"The book also said that the purest will have the blondest hair you have ever seen and lips as red as blood and she would never put her life before someone she loves."
"Allison that description explains you perfectly." Lucy said.
"Does it say what happens after I say the incantation?"
"It doesn't say. Allison I can't let you do this. We have no idea what happens after."
"Mason this is our fault. If there is something I am going to do it no matter what. People are losing their lives and I cannot let that happen anymore. Let me do this."
Just then I heard a thump. I went to go check it out and saw... My mom on the floor lifeless. "Mom!? Mom!" I ran over to her and held her head in my arms. Mason silently made his way over and kneeled down and pulled me against him. I turned into him and started sobbing. He just sat there and held me and tried to soothe me by lightly running his hands up and down my back. He leaned down and kissed my stomach. He kept his hand on my stomach and lightly rubbed it. Slowly I regained some composure and sat up. "Mason we have to bury her."