Epilogue

After we defeated Hanna all of us moved to California. Mason taught me how to surf. Molly fell in love with a witch guy named Greg. Lucy fell in love with a shifter named Rick. Caitlyn lives with Mason and I. And Cassie lives with her healer equal named Sebastian. They now have a beautiful daughter named Sophie. As for Mason and I, we live with his parents and they absolutely love Jennifer. We had another child a boy named Sam. Right now Mason is becoming the leader of the California Ghoasts. Finally the ceremony is over.
"You thinking what I'm thinking Love?"
"Well you have a wicked grin on your face so I can only guess you want to do something dirty."
We went to Iz's room to see if she could continue to watch Jennifer and Sam for a while.
"Do you guys want some alone time?" She said with a wink.
"Something like that." I said.
"Sure. More time I can spoil them then."
I grabbed them both and said, "okay you guys you are going to spend the night with auntie Iz. She is going to take care of you." They both nodded and with that I have them both a kiss and we left.
Mason and I headed to our suite and then he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I laughed and kissed him. I reached down and unbuckled his dress pants as he started unbuttoning his shirt. When he was just in his boxers I turned around and lifted my hair so he could unzip my dress. He slid it down and he got a feral look in his eyes and he started to slowly move closer to me and I walked back until I hit the large bed. I laid down on it and Mason loomed over me. I laughed and I pulled down his boxers. He un clasped my bra and slid down my panties also. Then he was on top of me. He lightly laid on me as he kissed me. He started trailing kisses down my jaw all the way down to my abdomen.
"Do you want to use protection or do you want another one?" After each word he placed a kiss to my abdomen. I knew what he was asking and I always wanted a large family.
"No protection. Let's make another child Mason."
"Okay Love. Now come on and remind me one of the reasons why I love you."
He continued to kiss me abdomen and I arched against him. Then he turned his attention to my breast and I then kissed his shoulder. He started teasing me by rubbing his hardened dick on me and I moaned into him. His hand slid in between us and he slid on if his fingers inside me. I arched I to him and nipped at his bottom lip to show that I wasn't happy that he stopped. He just laughed and started kissing me again. He started by teasing me again by shoving himself in me a little bit before coming out. And then finally he thrush himself into me and he was right. The longer we are together our love will grow stronger because I felt more love that I have every felt just now. He leaned down and kissed my jaw as he started to thrust in and out. I leaned back as intense love overwhelmed me. He started to slow down and he then flipped over so I was on top of him. I drew him inside me as I pressed my hands on his chest and he placed his hands on my hips to keep me steady. Again he started to slide in and out of me and I moaned. He started playing with my hair as it cascaded in waves on his chest. A little while later I moved so I laid next to him and once again I placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.
"I didn't hurt you did I?"
"Stop asking me that every time he have sex. You could never hurt me."
"I just want you make sure that you a perfectly fine."
"I always am when I am in your arms."
With that he places an arm behind his head and he wrapped the other one around me. I fell asleep and soon after he did too. I woke up and saw that Mason was sitting up. He saw that I was awake and leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled up at him and got up to take a shower.
"Care to join me?"
"How can I say no when you are so beautiful?"
I just grinned and started the shower. I washed my body and my hair and then Mason picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He quickly hardened and thrust inside me. He lifted my head and he devoured my lips. Finally after the water long ago ran cold. We got out of the shower and got dressed.
"Lets go down to the beach with the kids."
"Maybe you could invite Cassie and Sophie Love."
I called Cass and she said she would love to catch up. We changed into our swimsuits and went to the beach. Some guys would gawk at me, but one look from Mason sent them running.
"Would you try to be friendly?"
"I didn't like how those men were gawking at you."
I stopped and looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I am yours and only yours. I don't want anyone else. I only want you. We better catch up with the kids."
He just nodded and we continued walking. Finally we made it to where we would meet up with Cass and Jennifer saw Sophie and ran over to her. I saw Cass and did the same.
"I have missed you so much Cass!"
"Me too Girlfriend."
I lean back to look at her and say, "Number two huh?"
She placed her hand on her stomach and said, "Yeah. We just can't help it. "
"I don't really need the details Cass."
Just then Sebastian walks up and gives Cass a kiss.
I walk over to him and give him a hug. "Congratulations you guys. I'm really happy for you."
Sebastian just starts rubbing Cassie's back and he smiles.
"Hey Sebastian do you want to go surfing?" Mason asked.
"Uh sure. That sounds like fun."
He leans down and gives Cassie one last kiss and he quickly placed a hand on her stomach and then he left to grab his board. Mason kissed me and left too.
"So Cass how far along are you?"
"About 8 1/2 months."
"Great. How is Sebastian treating you?"
"He's great. He is so amazing with Sophie. Just like Mason is with Jennifer and Sam."
We talk for a few hours and get lunch and we say goodbye and good luck with everything. A month later Mason and I had another girl and we named her Sally. Cass had a healthy baby boy named Jake. Everyone is doing great. Living happily ever after.
The end