Part 4- Getting to Know eachother

Everyone got up and went off to bed. Only Mason and I stayed.
"Mason can you please turn around so I can change?"
"Why what will I see that I won't see later."
"Ugh fine I don't care. Men what can you do with them?"
Mason just chuckled and I quickly changed into a tank top and basketball shorts. I turned and saw him staring at me while standing against the wall.
"So Allison where would you like me to sleep?"
"You can sleep on my bed as long as you don't try anything. My mom would kill you."
"Okay the bed it is. You have my word that I won't do anything."
We crawled into bed and Mason put his arm around my waist. It didn't seem like an advance and I could tell that he needed me closer to him. Before we drifted off to sleep I heard him say, "I haven't been with as many girls as you think. Only two girls in my 18 years alive. I've been waiting for you." I smiled and I drifted off to sleep.
At 9 O'clock on the morning I woke up and found that Mason's arm was still around me. I flipped over as carefully as I could without jostling him too much and just watched him sleep. He looks so innocent and carefree when he sleeps. I moved so I sat on him and I bent down to kiss him to wake him up.
He smiled and said, "Now waking up to see you next to me the rest of my life will be the greatest gift of all, and waking up to you kissing me or the other way around is something I could get used to." And he reached up and pulled me flat on him. He kissed for a while until I pulled away.
"Come on. Let's get breakfast." I said.
We walked upstairs to see we were the first ones up. Mason started making breakfast and eventually everyone came down. Mason made pancakes and bacon. My favorite. We all ate and then my mom was off to work.
Mason looked at all of us and asked, "So ladies what do you want to do today?"
We all looked at each other and had the same thought. I asked, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" They nodded and Mason actually looked a little scared.
"Am I going to like this idea Allison?"
"Probably not, but you have to come with us though. You are our big bad protector. Ladies we are going shopping."
We all changed and since Mason has the largest car we all were able to fit in it so we just took his and we were off. Hours later each of us had multiple bags on each arm. Mason actually didn't look as bored as I thought he would. Most of the time I caught him watching me. He watched out and checked everything before we went in. Finally we finished and we headed back to my house. As soon as we settled back at the house there was a knock at the door. Mason pulled his knife out and headed to the door. He looked out the window and instantly relaxed. He sheathed his knife and opened the door. Four people I have never seen before walked in. I assumed that they were from California. Then Mason waved me over.
"Allison meet Alek, Jackson, Ethan, and Isabella and guys meet Allison my one and only equal."
"Allison it is so great to meet you. Call me Iz everyone else does."
"It is so great to meet all of you. Please come in at make yourself at home."
They sat down and we ordered some pizza and my friends were bombarding them with questions. I just sat next to Mason and leaned into him and he hugged me closer. We talked long into the night at one point I fell asleep and Mason picked me up and carried me down into my room. Then he started the take the clothes off and put me in my pjs. I was too tired to protest. I crawled into bed and Mason was in right after me. He pulled me close and I fell asleep instantly. I woke up hours later. Mason was laying on his side with his head in his hand watching me sleep. I turned over and grinned at him. He leaned down and kissed me. "Mason what time is it?"
"Its noon."
"Oh, okay then. We should probably get up. Everyone should be waiting for us.
"I think that they can live without us."
"Not right now Mason. Tonight. Come on let's get dressed."
I threw on a pair of jeans and a top and I at least brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth before going upstairs. Everyone was talking and sitting in the living room. When Lucy noticed us she said, "Finally you decide to show yourselves. We were starting to worry that something happened." My mom was just glaring daggers at Mason.
"No nothing happened we just overslept."
We sat and talked, played games and just laughed with each other until everyone decided to go to bed at ten.
Mason and I went down into my room and he asked, "Allison, are you completely sure about this? We can wait."
Without answering him I walked over, reached up and pulled him down and I kissed him. It was a hot and searing kiss and everything melted away. Somehow we both lost our shirts and Mason unclasped my bra. He turned his attention to my breast and teased the nipple until it hardened. I brought his face back to mine and we kissed. I easily slid my hands down and undid his jeans. He easily slid off his pants and boxers. I wrapped my arms around him and he slid his hands in the little space in between us and slid down my jeans and panties. He easily bent down and picked me up and carried me to my bed. He laid me down and then he was on top of me. He started trailing kisses down my neck until he filled me with pleasure and I pulled his head up to mine once again. He rubbed his hardened dick against me and I arched against him and moaned with extreme pleasure and I silently begged him to take me. Finally he slowly buried himself in me and started to move. He stirred up passion so strong that I didn't even know was possible. I felt like I have known him my whole life. I never wanted this to stop. He slowly pulled out of me and I fell down to my bed. I looked into his eyes and saw love so strong that I never knew existed. I pushed his sweaty hair off of his brow and kissed him again. My hands started to slide up and down his slick back. He pulled away and rolled me onto my side as he went to lie next to me.
"Allison are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"
I flipped over and I looked straight into his eyes. "No I am just fine. I didn't know I could feel so much love for one person."
"It only grows stronger Love."
I nodded and I moved so I straddled him and I slowly pulled him inside me and I leaned my head back as pleasure and passion rolled through me. He placed his hands on my hips and them his eyes clouded over as he slowly drove in and out of me. I leaned down and slowly kissed him. I kissed each of his small scars and I ran my hands on his abs and up to his broad chest and shoulders. I slowly lifted myself off him and laid next to him and I wrapped my arm around his waist and placed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. At six my alarm started going off I turned it off only to discover that we had school today. I got up and went to shower and Mason decided he wanted to join me. He picked me up and pinned me to the shower wall. I automatically wrapped my legs around him to keep from falling. He grabbed the soap and rubbed it between his hands. He slowly lathered it all over my body and I did the same to him. I slid down on him and he buried himself in me and I leaned my head back as extreme love and pleasure rolled through me. He quickly hardened as I slid up and down on him. He just stared wickedly as he lowered his head to my chest. His mouth devoured my breast and I arched back and moaned as I pulled him tightly against me. He continued to slide in and out of me and I removed his mouth from my chest and devoured it with mine. I held him so close yet he seemed like a million miles away. With much effort he pulled out of me one final time and got out of the shower. After that we quickly finished and dried off. I blow dried my hair and got dressed. I remembered that it was first practice today so I shoved a tank top, shorts, a sports bra, and my basketball shoes into my bag and Mason did the same.
"Mason last night and this morning were amazing. It was the best in my life."
"It was the same for me too Love and there will be many more in our eternity together."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that we could live together as long as one of us doesn't die. We live as long as the other lives. If one of us dies then the other is an empty shell. They are never the same again. Most if their equal dies then the other can't take it and they kill themselves."
Finally we went upstairs to go to the coffee shop. At seven thirty we piled into my car and Lucy's. We got our drinks and sat down at our table. Mason had his arm wrapped around my waist the entire time. We talked about school and a bunch of other stuff before we finally headed to school. Each hour spent without Mason was horrendous. We texted throughout the day and before we knew it, it was the last hour of the day. I changed and walked into the gym and the first thing I saw was Mason's smiling face. I walked over to him and stood by his side.
Coach Jones announced, "Today is a testing day, so we will be running the mile. Go get your lazy asses outside."
Everyone walked outside and lined up and the starting line. Coach blew her whistle and we were off. I started making my way to the beginning of the group and kept my pace. I felt someone looking at me and knew who it was before I turned and looked. Mason was right behind me and made no move to run by my side. I guess he would rather check me out than get a great time. I finished and my time was six minutes two seconds. A new record for the mile time. When everyone was finished we walked back inside and were able to do whatever we wanted to do in the gym. I grabbed a basketball and headed to a quart. I smiled and walked over to him. We just shot some hoops and laughed. When class ended we changed for basketball practice. We only have one gym so both teams have to practice together. Throughout the two hours of practice we practiced the plays and did drills. I felt Mason's eyes on me the whole time. My friends stayed and watched us practice like Mason asked them to do, but I think that they were checking out the hot shirtless guys. After practice we showered and went back to my place. We ordered in some Chinese food and decided to stay in and watch a movie.