02

Aaliyah

"This is beautiful" I said as we walked into our new house.

"On god" Nadia said.

"It's cute" Kaliyah said as she walked around.

"This furniture mad nice" I said as I looked around the living room.

"Y'all go freshen up we gotta leave at 11:30 and get there at 12, can't be on our block people time" my momma said as she walked up the stairs and we followed.

She put our names on the doors so I walked into the room with my name.

"DAMNNNNNNNN" I said out loud.

"OUU SHIT" I heard Nadia say.

I walked out my room and went into Nadia room.

"Well shit" I said then we walked to Liyah room to make sure her ass wasn't crying

We opened the door and our eyes got wide.

"Umm no ma'am, I think I wanna trade" I said

"Sike" Liyah said as she stuck her tongue out and jumped on the bed.
____________________________________

After my mom grand opening then after we headed back to the house.

Me and Nadia are at home alone, my mom took Liyah to sight see Raleigh.

"I miss Javion" Nadia said as she pouted.

"Girl hush, it's plenty of niggas to fuck with out here" I told her as we walked outside and sat on the porch.

"Speaking of the devils, gawdddd DAMNN look at that eye candy" she said and I looked across the street and seen a bunch of niggas on the porch.

"Shitttt"

"Right, I think I want one"

"Girl bye"

"OH SHIT, I made eye contact. Proceed slowly into the house with caution" She told me as she got up.

"What the hell" I asked as I got up and followed her back into the house. "Why u being a pussy?"

"Girl all them niggas and two of us? Bitch that's a train and Ian wit that type shit, I won't even do a threesome"

"Girl it prolly ain't even nun like that, come on stop being a pussy" I told her as I walked back outside and seen two of the niggas walking towards our house.

"See bitch, ima pray. I'm glad I got a blade in my bra"

"I-" I stopped myself. "I'm not even gon ask, I'll keep it to myself.

"Wassup" A pretty chocolate brownskin sexy nigga said, he look like he lowkey can be DaBaby cousin.

"Hai" I said smiling.

"Wassup" Nadia said trying to sound like a thug.

"Damn u fine ma" the dark skin dude who look like Mad Max off Shottas said to Nadia.

"I like coochie" Nadia said lying.

"I can turn you out and make u like dick again" he said licking his lips at her.

"Umm okay ew and no thank you ion even know u like that"

"Get to know me then shawty, I'm Single, Available, All the Above, my name is Amp" he said winking at her.

"Ew" she said and we all laughed.

"I'm Toosii, I live cross da street" the DaBaby Clone dude said to me.

"Did I ask?" I asked him. "No I didn't so..."

"aye I only came over here cuz my momma made me, don't get smart get yo fucking wig split" he said to me.

Oop bitch👇.

I like det  *Miami Voice*

I like det *Miami Voice*. Just met the nigga and he already trynna become my baby daddy, talking to me like det.

"Well shit" Nadia said as she sipped her lemonade.

"What's yo name?" He asked me.

"Name.... I mean-"

"Her name Aaliyah and I'm Nadia" Nadia said as she shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you ladies, have a wonderful day" Toosii said.

"You too " We both said.

"Damn bitch he put u and check and made u go hush mode" Nadia said to me as we walked back in the house.

"Shut up, I froze cuz I was daydreaming about some"

"Daydreaming about getting his dick, he was a good looking dude but He hella short, gimme a nigga who stomach can reach my forehead so he can slap det dick on my forehead if it's long enough"

"That's nasty"

"It's nasty cuz u still a virgin, when u lose it bitch u gon be on demon time too"

"Uhhh negative"

"Watch hoe"