54

Aaliyah

We made it to New York City bitch.

We finna hit the strip club, period hoe.

Lemme show y'all the details of my outfit Periodt, y'all know u can't go to the strip club in just anything.

Periodt so I'm wearing my Chrome Heart wife beater dress, with my Prada crossbody baby blue purse. Y'all know I can't just forget about the shoes, I got my $20 fashion nova high heels. It's alright to be a baddie on a budget, bitch that's how we rocking. On 4KT hoe

My bitch meme matching me but she got her Prada soft pink bag on like mines.

"Fucks no, go change" Kentrell said as me and meme walked out the hotel.

"Say what the fuck u wearing?" Ben asked meme.

"Nigga this is Chrome Heart" me and her both said.

"Ion give a fuck if it was red heart, go change both of y'all" Ben said.

"Nigga u is not my daddy" I said to Ben.

"Shit mines either" meme said to him.

"But I am" Kentrell said to me.

"Boy bye, let's roll out" I said.

"Where the hell yo bra at?? I can see yo nipple" Ben told meme.

"Hush Benjamin" She said.

We got in the sprinter with my guards and Kentrell guards. Him, Ben, Joe, Herm, and Montana got in the sprinter.

The rest of the gang got in the other sprinter.

"Y'all dressed like some $2 hoes" Joe said.

"Y'all look like y'all just got y'all Prada on layaway" Montana said and we laughed.

"Okay cuz y'all bitches can get off us, on my daddy grave" I said.

"Period, we some rich hoes. Straight designer" Meme said.

"Straight designer? Where the shoes come from?" Joe asked.

"OKAY U IN OUR BUSINESS" I said.

"Don't do that" meme said and they laughed.
___________________________________

Diamond grabbed my hand as he helped me out the sprinter and cupcake grabbed Meme hand.

"Thanks gentlemen" me and meme said.

Fans screamed and took pictures.

Me and meme posed for pictures.

"Move yall ass out the way, they here for us" Ben said as they walked behind us.

"Hating ass" Meme said.

"Pull that damn dress down before I beat yo ass, can see yo fucking ass cheek" Kentrell said and he pulled my dress down for me.