16

Aaliyah

❤️:48K @AaliyahArmani: Love Da Way she walk, love the way she talk😈 (Throat Baby)

❤️:48K
@AaliyahArmani: Love Da Way she walk, love the way she talk😈 (Throat Baby).

After I made my post, I turned my phone off for the rest of the night.

Me and the girls got a AirBnb in Raleigh. We trynna turn up till we get kicked out and police get called.

Toosii still ain't texted or called me. Shit fuck it, I'm having a good time without his ass.

It's like a hunnid folks and up here tonight, we didn't invite my boys cuz I know they gon snitch. They can watch from everybody insta story.

"DROP DET PUSSY ONNAT DICK IM TRYNNA SEE SUM" I rapped along as I threw money on the strippers.

Music played.

This the best birthday I've ever had in my life, honestly. I couldn't ask for anything.

I threw money in the air and watched it fall down on the strippers.

I'm glad this damn house got a pole already in it.

"Ain't got nothin' for no nothin', nothin' gets to me too close
Ain't got nothin' for no nothin' ho, lil' bitch be doin' the most
I was duckin' bullets, shootouts, me and my guys design your porch
Look in your eyes and I see ho, don't be surprised when you see smoke
Ain't got nothin' for no nothin', nothin' gets to me too close
Ain't got nothin' for no nothin' ho, lil' bitch be doin' the most
I was duckin' bullets, shootouts, me and my gangsters at your porch
Look in your eyes and I see ho, don't be surprised when you see smoke, bitch"

I grabbed my pole and started twerking with the strippers.

Folks threw money on us. I stopped and walked to nadia.

"Whew I'm out of breath" I said as me and Nadia walked to the kitchen.

"Shit me too, allat ass on me. A bitch couldn't breathe I was getting suffocated" she said and I laughed.

We walked thru the group of people.

"Take that shot hoe" meme said to the girls she was taking shots with. "Hey hoes".

"Lemme get one" I told meme as she handed me a shot and I took it to the head.

"Lemme get one too" Nadia said as she reached for a shot and meme popped her hand.