Draft Chapter 3

Maple

The boy in the back won't stop staring at me. Sure, he was attractive, but it doesn't make it any less weird! 

As soon as I stepped into the classroom, his bright blue eyes never left me. It was just weird. 

Why would he stare at me? 

Does he suspect something? 

Is he the bully in this school?

Well, then there would have to be multiple different bully posses  because this Lila is a total bitch. She has made multiple attempts to flirt with me and each time I ignore her, she makes a very rude comment to me.

Anyway, back to Mr. I'm-just-gonna-stare-at-you-all-class.

His black hair was long on one side and was short on the other. His fur was a light grey, but he had three white dots under each eye, a white patch of fur beside each eye as well, dark grey fur around his nose and mouth that slightly pointed at the top, and the tip of his tail was dark grey. He wore an Into the Abyss band t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black choker. At least he has good taste in music. 

Why is he STILL staring at me? 

By the time the bell rang, I was just so freaked and weirded out. Man, that boy is weird.

"Am I gonna get a goodbye, handsome?" Lila purred, wrapping my right arm in a death grip hug.

I couldn't get away. "I-I uhh..." I manage to stutter out. I was only slightly taller than her, so she had to look up to look me in the eyes. She battered her eyes flirtatiously which did not work on my gay ass.

"Hey Lila! Why don't you go to another one of your boy toys instead of messing with the new guy?" A deep, smooth voice spoke out behind me. I turn around to meet the blue eyes of Mr.  I'm-just-gonna-stare-at-you-all-class.

"Fuck off fag! Don't interrupt my flirting!" Lila snarled back.

"For the millionth time, I'm bi, not gay. Just because I don't want to fuck you or even date you, doesn't mean I'm gay. It means I have taste." He stated, rolling his eyes.

Maybe he isn't a bully, and he has a sense of humor. I giggle before I can stop myself. I slap my hand over my mouth, casting a fearful glance at the bitch that was still holding my arm. She let go of me, glaring at me.

"Oh? So you think that was funny? You think it's true?" She growled at me. 

"I-I uhh... I umm... yes?" I mutter, slightly shrugging.

She scoffed. "So you must be another fag. No wonder my flirting didn't work!"

"Whatever." I grumble leaving the art classroom. Hey, I still had to get to class!