Draft Chapter 2

Sammy

I sit at my desk in the art classroom, annoyed at all the idiots that were surrounding me. I sigh, closing my eyes, my ears twitching when a kid shouts across the room to their friend. 

That's when the teacher rushes in, her short brown hair was ruffled up as if she ran halfway across the school.

"Sorry class! We had a meeting on the other side of the school!" Huh. Guess I was right.

Don't get me wrong, Ms. Price is an amazing teacher, she is just late often because she sucks at time management. 

"Also! We have a new student in our class! He should be here any moment..." Ms. Price mumbled the last part under her breath, as if she was confused as to why the new student wasn't there yet.

That's when the door opened and a head poked in.

"Umm.. hello? Is this Ms. Price's art class?" The boy asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

He had Long purple hair that was done up into a bun, the loose hair framing his petite face. His ears were a blue-ish purple with two black strips.  His eyes were different as well. Not, like, he has two different colored eyes. No. One eye looked normal while the other one looked like a target; black and teal circling each other. Under his eyes were three dark purple triangles, perfectly complimenting his eyes. He looked very petite and curvy under his slightly black, baggy sweater. His tail was short and fluffy and had the same design as his ears but it had three black strips instead of just two. His fur was a pearly white.

I stared at him. He was beautiful. Is it weird to call a boy beautiful? Nah. He is beautiful. 

"Yes! It is! You must be Maple Rose! I'm Ms. Price." the overly enthusiastic art teach exclaimed, putting out her hand for the boy- I mean, Maple, to shake. 

Maple tentatively shook her hand, casting his intriguing eyes to the ground. 

"Why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself!" Ms. Price said, her eyes shining. She loves learning about new things, whether it was about plants, animals, or her students.

"I- umm... m-moved here from O-Ohio and um.... I have a twin s-sister named Lucy and ummm..." Maple stuttered, his face growing more and more red as time passed on. 

"Anything else?" Ms. Price asked politely, not wanting to push Maple.

"N-no.." he whispered. 

"Okay then! Since there is only one open seat, you can sit next to Lila! She is the girl with blonde hair, white dots on the face, and grey fur." She waited patiently as Maple trudged towards the school bitch, Lila. I wish He could sit next to me. Not because I think he's cute! Only to save him from Lila! That's all! "Okay everyone! Your project today is to draw something that makes you happy! Ready? Begin!"