The Adventures of Hannie and Hana

We sat there for a little while longer, then Dae-Jung walks out the door, which only leaves the four of us. Seungmin and I play around with Taewoo and Hana until we hear a knock at the door.

                                                       Hana's P.o.V.

A different pair of people walk through the door with caution. One having weird teeth and awkward smile and the other having a overly puffy jacket in this warm spring weather. They both immediately go to Taewoo, putting their hands above their faces and heads mimicking different animals, and making plenty failed attempts at aegyo. But being the  non-intellectual simpletons that we were, we simply watched in awe. Though all of their attention was on Taewoo, I still liked the fact that they were giving their all to atleast get a smile out of the stoic baby.

Moments later, one of them seems to notice my presence. He walks over and figures out that I am completely able to introduce myself and have a semi-decent conversation. He kneels down and starts to state his business. "Hello I'm Han! What's your name?" He asks me with a really friendly attitude. "I'm Hana! My name is very similar to yours! It's just that my name has an a at the end and yours doesn't! But don't worry I can fix that! I'm 4 by the way! Wait you didn't ask that did you! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude! Hey how old are you? You could be younger than me!" He looks at me amused like. He tilts his head to the side lightly and asks, "How would I, a tall young man, be younger than you, you cute little hamster? I am 18 by the way." He says, slightly copying your sudden outburst of random things. He watches as your eyes slowly widen, like flash from Zootopia. "Wow! You are 18! I thought you were 3 or something. Some people can be large for their age. Did you know that?" He laughs at another one of my outbursts.

"Hey Hana, what was your idea about my name you had earlier?" I suddenly remember my idea I was supposed to state before I subconsciously got off subject. "OH YEAH! My idea! I completely forgot about that sorry!" He nods in understanding about my weird habit of rambling. "Soooo, my friends from earlier, they hadn't really said if we are friends yet, but I think so, and that's what matters right?" He nods once more in approval as I got of topic again. Little did I know he was having a mental debate if I had ADHD or something, seeing as I kept forgetting what we are supposed to be talking about. " My i-think-we-are-friends from earlier said we should give each other nicknames to make everyone feel loved by one another. SOooOoo-" He cut off my too-long-to-be-a-word off by saying, "So you had some big brain action and came up with a nickname for us. Correct?" I looked surprised. "SON OF A BEAD BRACELET! You Han of- Where were you born?" He looked amused at my words and simply said, "Incheon"

"You Han of Incheon, South Korea, are a psychic" I state while trying to sound as mystical as possible. We both burst into laughter. "Okay Hana, you got me. But really now, I must know, what is your idea?" I remember once again the idea. "Umm, about that. Well, you see, I kind of, sort of, maybe, accidentally, completely and utterly, forgotten. He looks at me with the face mixed with the emotions of, being amused, slightly confused, sad, yet impatient at the same time. But to heal his confused heart he just laughed it off. 

Our awkward conversation got interrupted by a sudden laugh coming from next to us. We turn our heads to see, the man I completely had forgotten about, holding a laughing Taewoo. "Since when did you two get so close?" Han asks with confusion written all over his face. That is when I decide to speak up. "Hey wait a minute, who are you?" They both laughed at my sudden question.

"I am Lee Know. What's your name?" The man states. "I am Hana. I am 4" We awkwardly shake hands and bow at the same time. "OH Han! Han! Hannie! Han! Han! Hannie Han Hanity Han Han who lost his sanity!" He looks at me bewildered at my statement that turned into a nursery rhyme. "Yes??" He asks scared for the answer. 

"I Remember your nickname I made for you!" He smiles widely and nods his head for me to keep on going. "So we are the Hanisters. The Partners In Crime! You are Hannie the strong, and I am Hana the- the- umm- weak! Yeah! You are Hannie the strong, and I am Hana the weak. Its perfect.

"Hey wait a minute. Can't you be Hana the swift or Hana the smart. You can't just put yourself down like that." I think about the preposition for a while. "YOU ARE A GENIUS! You are Hannie the strong and I am Hana the swift, and together we are THE HANISTERS!!" We both laugh.

Soon the door just opens, and two people don't walk in, they crawl in? One is on the others back. This is weird.

AN: Can you guess the next two members?