Chapter 7

The bathroom was dingy, with puddles of water everywhere. Leta sobbed, kneeling on the floor, undisturbed by the dull surroundings.

She cried, "Woe is me!" whilst realising she was being slightly overdramatic.

"Life just got... complicated." she reflected out loud.

"Ok..." she sighed, relieving the heavyweight of her thoughts off her shoulders.

Moaning Myrtle heard her cries of desperation and imitated,

"Oh!" she sobbed, "Woe is me! Now, dear what are your troubles?" she said longingly, wanting to know of the juicy gossip.

"Actually, before you begin, I. AM. DEAD!" she screeched, "You have no problems compared to me! Miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle!" she sobbed.

"Well," she sniffed, the tears fully dry, "I've fallen in love, and it's taken a dramatic turn."

"Oh!" Myrtle remarked inquisitively, "So, that's why you're here. Keep going!" she chuckled.

"And I kissed Theseus," she muttered forlornly.

"Oh! The Scamander brothers! The one into creatures?" she mused.

"Nope. The other one," she explained. "I kissed him, and he kissed me back. Newt saw and now he's jealous, confused and sour. I don't know where the hell Theseus is and I don't really care!" she remarked with a somewhat childish attitude.

"Any advice?" she questioned.

"Oh. From me?! The ghost that was killed by a Basilisk? Oh, I don't know." she chuckled sarcastically.

"Please?" she begged.

"Well, I did have a love interest before I died and I was rejected, obviously." she began to sob, "Anyways, if I were you, keep in touch with both the Scamander brothers and just be friends. Once Newt seems like he's forgotten the whole dilemma, get back in the ranks with Theseus." she winked.

"Alright!" she said, with a boost of self-confidence.

"Thanks, Myrtle." she winked back and walked briskly out of the bathroom as if nothing had ever happened.

"With pleasure!" she giggled joyously.